1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some FACTS for marmaduk

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intel...le.jsp?pid=839

Joshua Caleb Sutter

Twenty-two-year-old Joshua Caleb Sutter and his Aryan Nations mentor, August Kreis, have been called the "dumb and dumber" of the neo-Nazi movement by a local newspaper editor.

Sutter, who held the curious title "minister for Islamic liaison," sat on the "high council" of Kreis' Aryan Nations faction until he was arrested last February for illegally purchasing an unmarked pistol from an undercover agent in a Philadelphia parking lot.

Sutter drew the FBI's attention by trying to form alliances with anti-American Islamist groups after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, posting a "message of solidarity and support" to Saddam Hussein on the Aryan Nations Web site, and expressing his hope that "the evil regime of the United States ... shall be utterly wiped off the face of the earth."

Sutter told a reporter he was in contact with Islamic extremists "by phone and Internet, because it's difficult to get to places like Iran."

As this issue went to press, Sutter, who has boasted that he "cannot be broken by any institution," was scheduled for release from a Georgia federal prison on Nov. 9.

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intel...le.jsp?pid=839

Joshua Caleb Sutter

Twenty-two-year-old Joshua Caleb Sutter and his Aryan Nations mentor, August Kreis, have been called the "dumb and dumber" of the neo-Nazi movement by a local newspaper editor.

Sutter, who held the curious title "minister for Islamic liaison," sat on the "high council" of Kreis' Aryan Nations faction until he was arrested last February for illegally purchasing an unmarked pistol from an undercover agent in a Philadelphia parking lot.

Sutter drew the FBI's attention by trying to form alliances with anti-American Islamist groups after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, posting a "message of solidarity and support" to Saddam Hussein on the Aryan Nations Web site, and expressing his hope that "the evil regime of the United States ... shall be utterly wiped off the face of the earth."

Sutter told a reporter he was in contact with Islamic extremists "by phone and Internet, because it's difficult to get to places like Iran."

As this issue went to press, Sutter, who has boasted that he "cannot be broken by any institution," was scheduled for release from a Georgia federal prison on Nov. 9.

Sorry, but what exactly do you want me to comment on this matter? Are you trying to imply that I support Nazi and moslem radicals? If thats the case, kindly pointed out where I had stated that, instead trying to make stuff up.

Or are you just trying to start another bashing thread after getting frustrated and lost your cool on the last one? If thats the case, no need to worry, I won't involve myself when I don't see its fit for me to do so

But I see you change the title already, well since thats the case, no need for further comment from me

WHY WOULD I NEED TO SAY A WORD WHEN FACTS PROVE EVERYTHING THAT IS THERE?

Oh i dunno, maybe because you've the tendency to twist word around. In the original title, you even directed it toward me and make it appear that i supported nazi or something.

Then again, you're good at drawing circles and backtracking lately.

You stay cool and check this website little later: I will copy-paste your past posts and show everyone just what connection is there between YOUR views and those of Neo-Nazis.
    And in YOUR case you were PLAIN SERIOUS about those things you posted here before.

Just stay cool

Which will probably involve you trying to twist and turn my posts against me as usual? Of course by now everyone here know your little tricks, Mr. Shipler, and disregard it as nothing more than a typical rambling of a man, who doesn't even have the courage and forced to delete his previous posts and backtrack everything he said and pretend it to be something else.

Feel free to paint me as so-called Nazi supporters or anything else your puny mind can comes up with, if that will help stroke your lapidated ego, which apparently got soooo bruised in your previous thread.

BTW, in case your mind is still fantasizing on something else and need a dose of facts, then I'll make it as simple as possible. Nazi = bad, moslem terrorist = bad. Now if you can't even understand a simple response as such, then there's nothing else I can say to you.

Ooooooops, you already loosing your cool

But I thought you are a master at staying cool, my bad

Now you just watch this thread, all I am going to do is COPY PASTE YOUR POSTS and show just how your little tricky Neo-Nazi head trying to spew all the Racist garbage here while trying to convince us in your sainthood.

Um, am I using harsh words now?
    But I am so sorry, I seem to have read too many of your posts lately, just can't resist using your language on you

Now it is time for you to eat your own ****

Just stay calm and cool, it's coming

Losing my cool? Oh cmon now, there you go back to ASSUMING things again. I thought thats your trade mark specialty from all your previous slanderous and insult posts isn't it Mr. Shipler?

Sorry, I am busy now collecting evidence against you.
    In the meantime, please keep your cool ,which I see you are rapidly loosing now

Stay tuned, your own **** is coming for YOU to eat