50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: russia or u.s.?

hey, I'm a U.S. citizen and my fiancee is a russian citizen. She is in russia right now. Would the beaurocratic process work quicker if she applied for a fiancee visa and we got married in the U.S. or if I came to russia, married her there, and tried to get a marriage visa to U.S.

hey, I'm a U.S. citizen and my fiancee is a russian citizen. She is in russia right now. Would the beaurocratic process work quicker if she applied for a fiancee visa and we got married in the U.S. or if I came to russia, married her there, and tried to get a marriage visa to U.S.

Russian women are looking for money or a green card only -do not believe in their love.
    As soon as she gets her green card she will dump you.
    Till that time you will have a free prostitue.

Michael
    Provark;
    Do not listen to these bitter women. Which would you rather have? Multiple three year marriages to HOT young 21 year old Russian girls who marry you for a green card OR a single ten year marriage to a bitter nasty old 42 year old American who will take half your assets (or more) and leave you financially and emotionally destroyed?

"I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me a hot 21 year old Russian girl, or give me death !"

Here are my tips:

1) Do the K1 fiance visa process; it is faster and offers you more protection
    2) Get a Prenup; make sure of four things: a) That you include everything such as her college degree b) that you have it translated into Russian c) that she signs it with a notary stamp at least 30 days before the marriage so she can't claim duress d) that she has her own American legal counsel review it; DO NOT MARRY HER WITHOUT A PRENUP
    3) Delay the marriage as long as possible; wait the full 90 days; Delay the AOS application as much as possible; stall for a year before sending it in
    4) Spy on her and watch out for any signs of fraud, lying, or cheating and dump her if you do
    5) Make sure she works and contributes ALOT to the marriage; keep your money in a seperate account and use her money for all the bills
    6) She will leave you between 6 months to 1 year after the green card; be prepared emotionally and legally; have her served papers before you are; start to plan on going on a marriage tour as soon as you suspect this
    7) If you want kids; get her pregnant before the interview; restrict custody and child support payments in the prenup.

email me if you wish: michaellovesnyc@aol.com