50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Green gard never received

Hello everybody. I just need help. I got aproved April 15 , 2008, never recieved any aproval notice or 10 year green card, i cald 800...number , they tald me to file i-90 which i have done 3 weeks ago, no responce from them , how do i know if they got it if anybody working on it ?, it was a certified mail though, so somebody did signed it. Is it true that anyways i will have to file i-90 again with the biometrics fees and aplication fee and to start it all aver again? Should i do it now , ? And also how can i check if they aprove my i-90 that i have just sent . Please anybody who is having or had the same story respond, My best regards, thanks

Hello everybody. I just need help. I got aproved April 15 , 2008, never recieved any aproval notice or 10 year green card, i cald 800...number , they tald me to file i-90 which i have done 3 weeks ago, no responce from them , how do i know if they got it if anybody working on it ?, it was a certified mail though, so somebody did signed it. Is it true that anyways i will have to file i-90 again with the biometrics fees and aplication fee and to start it all aver again? Should i do it now , ? And also how can i check if they aprove my i-90 that i have just sent . Please anybody who is having or had the same story respond, My best regards, thanks

ILW ain't USCIS processing center that can give you an answer. Make an Infopass appointment and have those lazy immigrants working at the USCIS bust their a-ss little bit harder and make them work.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

If you never received any notice, how did you find out your greencard was approved? Did you file with the help of an attorney? If not, then you probably moved and failed to change your address with the USCIS.

As for your I-90, it will take AT LEAST a month, maybe two, for you to receive any notification from USCIS about that. Sorry, that's just the way it is. You are going to have to wait for them to process the form, which will take awhile, up to a year. Where did you file?
    Note: This is not legal advice. For legal advice contact a competent immigration attorney. http://asylumlaw.blogspot.com

hi,
    Senowen
    I saw the case has been approved on line ,when i asked for investigation they sent me a letter that the green car has been mailed. I have never moved or changed the address for 5 year. Well , i guess i just wait , but it's really depressing. Thanks for responce.