free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how to deport someone!

My soon to be ex husband ran to Korea and is living with a korean lady, he ran over there so he wouldn't have to pay child support and of course to be with this lady. How is he staying in the country? I thought a visa would end after 90 days. He has been their since March 1st. And the other thing is the korean lady wrote a check in my name on are U.S military base in Korea how she did that i dont. How do I go about blowing the whistle on them?

My soon to be ex husband ran to Korea and is living with a korean lady, he ran over there so he wouldn't have to pay child support and of course to be with this lady. How is he staying in the country? I thought a visa would end after 90 days. He has been their since March 1st. And the other thing is the korean lady wrote a check in my name on are U.S military base in Korea how she did that i dont. How do I go about blowing the whistle on them?

Hi Nicole,

Welcome to the forum. I think you should concentrate on how to collect the child support that he owes you. That seems to be the most important aspect of this, rather than trying to cause more animosity. Have you talked to a lawyer at all regarding the child support issue?

Thats a very long distance to run. Are you sure he didn't swim because there is an Ocean there. So you want to deport him from Korea? To where? It doesn't get much worse than Korea.

Wrong board. Here advice is given on how to cheat the system not to bring cheat to justice.
    Michael (Power of ILW)
    Supreme Lord and Chief of ILW.com

davdah, thanks i will look in to what you suggest. Its hard to grab someone in another country even if you have a lawyer. But I appreciate your response I guess some of the other people on this form think every thing is a joke. Thanks again

For starter, if you want to blow whistle on them you will have to go to Korea, find them and then blow whistle on them.

Second, he must have joined army in Korea so you will have to contact Lt. You can find his information in Yellow Pages or just dial 411.

Third, this board is for US Immigration. If he is American and in Korea, you will have to use www.ilwkorea.com
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

I put the question out i someone new the answer great if not thats ok too. I figure all the people on here no the ins and outs and could tell me how he was doing it illegally lol And he is not in the military. Everyone is saying this form is for immigation yea well how the hell is he staying in the country if you all talk about illegal stuff then you all should know how he is in korea. simple question!!!

Lady you are confused. Korea is not part of the United States. Why must I have to explain everything !!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nicolesherbon:
    I put the question out i someone new the answer great if not thats ok too. I figure all the people on here no the ins and outs and could tell me how he was doing it illegally lol And he is not in the military. Everyone is saying this form is for immigation yea well how the hell is he staying in the country if you all talk about illegal stuff then you all should know how he is in korea. simple question!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Korean immigration laws are not the same as the United States. This is a US immigration forum; therefore, I doubt you will find anyone here who knows much about immigrating to Korea.