50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I-485 employment based

My case was tranaferred from Vermont to Hartford office on July 22/2004. Have not recieved the interview date yet.This is a employment based case. Can somebody tell me what is going on in Hartford office?

My case was tranaferred from Vermont to Hartford office on July 22/2004. Have not recieved the interview date yet.This is a employment based case. Can somebody tell me what is going on in Hartford office?

My case was transfered during that time ... fingerprints call in December and interview call in Jan ...

I think they are pretty tired with the work load because at the interview INS officer said that he does 'nt have my fingerprints in yet and hence he can 't stamp my passport.

Called FBI last week and found out that finger prints were cleared and sent to INS the same day it was done. According to them fingerprints gets done the same day.

So its like not knowing where do i stand.

INS famous word "PROCESSING" could be the biggest and most terrified UNKNOWN ... never knew that ...

You can make useless attempt (if you want) to make an appt. through infopass and talk to ppl there, to inquire about your case ...

Same thing happened to me. My case was transferred on July 20th 2004 to local office. had finger prints 2nd time in August 2004. I am still waiting for my interview.

I am in the same boat. Case was transferred to local office on July 27,2004 (New York City) but have not recieved any word yet. Strange coincidence that all of us here were transferred on July 2004. Anyone on an employment based petitions? (I'm was approved on EB3). Seems everything is in limbo and don't know how to follow up my papers. anyone knows a website or phone # to check the local offices? Thanks and good luck to everyone here.

I am employment base (I-140 approved 2/04) ... No ph # to check the local office but you can talk to the local attorney, i think they can give you rough idea when to expect an interview call.

Raju, i am reading some of your posts and you mentioned 30 months for name check
    I am waiting (after 485 interview) for a background security check. Whats the difference between these 2 terms???
    And i am just asking that you could 'nt do anything about it??? IS your 485 approved???
    This is sad. 30 months.