publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I.C.E. Didn't Like the Mexican Flags Either...

It would appear that I.C.E has listened to the American people, and businesses that are believed to employ illegal aliens are being held to account.

Since yesterday, it seems that there have been work-site-enforcement actions in El Paso and Houston, Texas, and in Phoenix, Arizona. There are likely to be more, but that is the list that I have so far.

By May 1, there may be too few illegal aliens left to make the proposed boycott anything more than a one-person march.

Hopefully, I.C.E. will keep up the good work!!!

It would appear that I.C.E has listened to the American people, and businesses that are believed to employ illegal aliens are being held to account.

Since yesterday, it seems that there have been work-site-enforcement actions in El Paso and Houston, Texas, and in Phoenix, Arizona. There are likely to be more, but that is the list that I have so far.

By May 1, there may be too few illegal aliens left to make the proposed boycott anything more than a one-person march.

I dont know when they will come on this board to pick up those illegals posting here.

Here we go again, ScumbagUSA speaking on behave of the American people.

Here we go again, SkunkDevilUSA speaking on behalf of the American people.

Typical government agency response. However, when the senate is getting ready for appropiations for the depeartment, which will happen very soon, they will be very quiet not to cause any harm. Second, they are enforcing the current laws on the books which means any measure for only enforcement would be dead on the water. Finally, the sting operations have probably been in existence for about six months to more than a year. This is not something new, but a typical washington response.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

p
    Typical government agency response. However, when the senate is getting ready for appropiations for the depeartment, which will happen very soon, they will be very quiet not to cause any harm. Second, they are enforcing the current laws on the books which means any measure for only enforcement would be dead on the water. Finally, the sting operations have probably been in existence for about six months to more than a year. This is not something new, but a typical washington response.
    All the more reason to insist that any legislation include enforcement for several years, and a measurable basis of "success", before even discussing "legalization".

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA1:
    Here we go again, ScumbagUSA speaking on behave of the American people. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, he's a real fu@king winner, isn't he?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:

Hopefully, I.C.E. will keep up the good work!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Would you mind sourcing the article when you post something like this.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre