free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I-130

I am LPR. Applied I-130 for my husband. We got married when he visited us (me and our sons) in US by visitor visa. Of course it takes thousand years to get him here, but we have other problem. He applied for visitor visa second time and was denied plus was accused in misrepresentation of his reason to visit us first time. We shouldn't get married when he was here by visitor visa. Will it affect his I-130? And if it will what kind hardship reasons I can provide?

I am LPR. Applied I-130 for my husband. We got married when he visited us (me and our sons) in US by visitor visa. Of course it takes thousand years to get him here, but we have other problem. He applied for visitor visa second time and was denied plus was accused in misrepresentation of his reason to visit us first time. We shouldn't get married when he was here by visitor visa. Will it affect his I-130? And if it will what kind hardship reasons I can provide?

Dear fraudster !

I know you are just a pretending fraudster, not a real immigrant-sponsor in need of legal advise, so let me also pretend that I am trying to help and answer your questions:

1. Did your husband know you BEFORE applying for tourist visa the first time?
    If anser is NO, then he should be fine.
    If answer is YES, then it would be a real problem for him.

2. If he didn't know you before coming here on tourist visa, how soon after arrival did you two meet and marry?
    If he stepped off airplane and just happened to stumble upon you in airport, with marriage being consumed next day - then you will have h-e-l-l of a hard time to prove your bona fides.

3. But if you two have met and married in good faith much later - then I would say go to Court and challenge ANYONE to stand up, swear under perjury and accuse him or you of fraud.

Unfortunately, your husband being overseas, the CP is not subject to Federal Jurisdiction and you can't take it to the Court per #3 option.

Now, most COs are highly educated, very nice and friendly people.
    Why did your husband screw the case?

We were married before and have children. I came to America by fiance visa and married with USC, but he was a criminal pedofile who was in jail for child malestation before and had second child molestation case pending against him at the time when we get married. He moleated my boys also. I left him and received my Green card by Violation against women Act. Boys father came to see his sons what was suggested by boy's phycologist. We didn't plan to get married, but I gess the situation was playing for it and we were following our feelings.

Sound like Edgar Allan Poe story to me
    These guys are genetically incapable of creativity.

For legal advise consult professional immigration attorney.

If you were married to this man before and the children are his, would he not have parental custody/ visiting rights. Would he not have to pay you support? Is immigration denying him the right to see his children? Angles to look at. You may need an attorney in this case.

Lots of people marry their former spouses - look at Liz Taylor (just one famous example)

I'm very sorry but I fail to understand this situation. The story does not sound real. Why would he apply for a visitors visa if he can apply for a immigrant visa? And the misrepresentation story, it does not make sense simply because the alien returned to the home country, end even if you were a U.S. citizen, it'd be more to it than just a simple accusation.
    Note that a misrepresentation is not the same as concealment of a material fact. A visitors visa is for those who want to visit the U.S., even friends or family, on a temporary basis.
    This is not legal advice, but you should retain legal representation to get the help you need.

We applied for immigration visa when he was still in US and it takes about 4-5 years because I am LPR. During this time he can not be with us. So he applied for visitor visa again when he returned back home after his first visa expaired, but he was denied and accused that he planned to marry with me when he applied for visitor visa first time and didn't tell them about his plans.

You have three options:

1) Wait until you become a US citizen and apply for a waiver for him.

2) Move back with him and abandon your LPR.

3) Wait until him priority date becomes current (years of waiting!).

Unfortunately, he had to break the law and lie about his true intentions to the visa officer to unite with his family