publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I am 46 years old and I am ***.....can I be a legal alien?

I am *** and I am deeply, deeply, deeply closeted. People including my parents always ask me why I'm not married to this day and I always lie and say that I haven't found any woman who would get along with me. Sometimes I would tell people that I'm dating some nice woman around my age.

I have a secret boyfriend. He's 41 years old and he's USC. He's bisexual. He's living with his girlfriend. Every few weeks my boyfriend and I would have a tryst. We have been secretly seeing each other since 1994. He was initially my roommate and then I found out that he likes guys too and we've been having a relationship ever since. So much about my secret *** life.

I am illegal. I have been illegal in the US for many years now. How can I legalize myself? I'm from India and I came to the US in 1992 on a visitor visa and I never left. Right now I run an Indian restaurant.

I don't think I'll be getting married to a USC anytime soon because I am ***. I am definitely *** because I like guys. My secret boyfriend is living with his girlfriend and he's deeply closeted like me. His girlfriend doesn't know that he likes guys.

How can I be a legal alien in the US?

Thank you very much.

I am *** and I am deeply, deeply, deeply closeted. People including my parents always ask me why I'm not married to this day and I always lie and say that I haven't found any woman who would get along with me. Sometimes I would tell people that I'm dating some nice woman around my age.

I have a secret boyfriend. He's 41 years old and he's USC. He's bisexual. He's living with his girlfriend. Every few weeks my boyfriend and I would have a tryst. We have been secretly seeing each other since 1994. He was initially my roommate and then I found out that he likes guys too and we've been having a relationship ever since. So much about my secret *** life.

I am illegal. I have been illegal in the US for many years now. How can I legalize myself? I'm from India and I came to the US in 1992 on a visitor visa and I never left. Right now I run an Indian restaurant.

I don't think I'll be getting married to a USC anytime soon because I am ***. I am definitely *** because I like guys. My secret boyfriend is living with his girlfriend and he's deeply closeted like me. His girlfriend doesn't know that he likes guys.

How can I be a legal alien in the US?

Thank you very much.

You are "SICK" and you ****S

If you are running a restaurant maybe you could apply as an investor.. It's just an idea... I do know that you need a good amount of money to do that though... ask a lawyer. Good luck!!!

ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE ***? I MEAN, REALLY, ARE YOU ***? JUST CHECKING IF YOU'RE ***, BECAUSE I DON'T THINK YOU MENTIONED IT ENOUGH, GENIUS.