50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: H1B exploitation leaving technical Americans without work

Do I have the ear of President Obama? I need some assistance that my bank, Countrywide is not offering. I was displaced by outsourcing and the massive influx of H1B Indians **** up the technical jobs all over the United States.

I have been without an engagement for 6 months. My unemployment will soon be exhausted. I have been able to make my mortgage payments to Countrywide during this period of unemployment until this April. I telephoned Countrywide the past three months to tell them I was struggling and that in April if I still had no source of income I could only pay a partial payment on my mortgage and asked for some relief. Low and behold, the people that I spoke with were from an off shore location, India somewhere. I asked if I could slip 3 months and catch up at the end of my loan. That was not an option. I inquired about refinancing; I am $40,000 in the hole/upside down on the current worth of my home. Hence, that was not an option. I inquired about the homeowner affordability program that you, Mr. President, have put in place. I was told I had to be delinquent before I could even inquire about this. Great, now my credit score will reach the zero mark. I was also informed that the program you have put in place is still not available at Countrywide.

I will get work again; I send 40 to 60 resumes out every day, 7 days a week. My son is at the University of South Florida and I believe this will be the last term that he will be financially able to attend school.

Please listen to my plea and the plea of others in the technology field when I ask to eliminate the H1B entrance into the United States. Get the banks on board with your program and help me save my home. I will be living in a tent city soon.

http://my.barackobama.com/page...st/frankmayer/gGxg2R

Do I have the ear of President Obama? I need some assistance that my bank, Countrywide is not offering. I was displaced by outsourcing and the massive influx of H1B Indians **** up the technical jobs all over the United States.

I have been without an engagement for 6 months. My unemployment will soon be exhausted. I have been able to make my mortgage payments to Countrywide during this period of unemployment until this April. I telephoned Countrywide the past three months to tell them I was struggling and that in April if I still had no source of income I could only pay a partial payment on my mortgage and asked for some relief. Low and behold, the people that I spoke with were from an off shore location, India somewhere. I asked if I could slip 3 months and catch up at the end of my loan. That was not an option. I inquired about refinancing; I am $40,000 in the hole/upside down on the current worth of my home. Hence, that was not an option. I inquired about the homeowner affordability program that you, Mr. President, have put in place. I was told I had to be delinquent before I could even inquire about this. Great, now my credit score will reach the zero mark. I was also informed that the program you have put in place is still not available at Countrywide.

I will get work again; I send 40 to 60 resumes out every day, 7 days a week. My son is at the University of South Florida and I believe this will be the last term that he will be financially able to attend school.

Please listen to my plea and the plea of others in the technology field when I ask to eliminate the H1B entrance into the United States. Get the banks on board with your program and help me save my home. I will be living in a tent city soon.

http://my.barackobama.com/page...st/frankmayer/gGxg2R

The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration Related Unfair Employment Practices has the responsibility to investigate cases of discrimination against Americans and legal permanent residents by companies using non-immigrant and illegal alien workers. File a compalint with them.
    http://www.usdoj.gov/crt/osc/

You can also file a complaint with the EEOC.