free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Please Help***

I have a very close friend who is here on expired visa. The reasons of her overstaying are complicated, but never the less she wants to stay here legally now. She claims if she returns to her country (Columbia) she will not be able to return to the U.S., is this true? I am a 21-year-old American citizen, is there anything I can do to help her? Basically, I just need any information anyone is willing to provide. Any and all help is extremely appreciated.

I have a very close friend who is here on expired visa. The reasons of her overstaying are complicated, but never the less she wants to stay here legally now. She claims if she returns to her country (Columbia) she will not be able to return to the U.S., is this true? I am a 21-year-old American citizen, is there anything I can do to help her? Basically, I just need any information anyone is willing to provide. Any and all help is extremely appreciated.

To make a long story short, if she overstayed the I-94 for more than 180 days she'll be inadmissible for 3 years. If she overstayed for more than one year, she'll be inadmissible for 10 years.
    This is not legal advice, if you need legal advice please contact an attorney.

Marriages for immigration purposes are not only illegal but immoral. If you really want to help your friend hire an attorney and take it from there.

It is a proven FACT that 99.99% of marriages are fraudulent and consumed for purposes of getting GC only !!!

We must outlaw the GC entitlements through marriage !!!

If any traitor marries foreigner - let them travel and live in the country of foreigners' origin !!!

I never suggested marriage. That would be foolish. I want to help her better her life, not make it more complicated. She is a very intelligent young lady and she would like to go to school and build a life here, marriage is out of the question. I am college student, and I only have a part time job, she has a low paying job since she cannot get a legitimate one. So money is an issue here also, how much does an attorney for this type of situation cost?

Lawyers charge different amounts, theres no specific amount, but people on this board can give you good advice for free.

If you love the girl you can marry her, but dont marry her just for the green card. And make sure she loves you before you marry her, otherwise she will have used you after all is said and done.

Forget what everyone else says, marry her if you want, thats a human right, just as long as you have a serious and genuine rship.

Michael
    Liemaster we must NOT outlaw mail order brides !!!! What we need to do is to deport anyone who the USC says is a fraud, We love and need mail order brides; that is what makes America great !

Keep mail order brides ! Deport the fraudsters that give them bad names !