1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 175 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175
Results 1,741 to 1,746 of 1746

Thread: .

Originally posted by iperson:
    No, there won't be any final comments, in fact there will be nothing revealed on this public forum.
    In the spirit of the Season, and keeping with my pure serene soul, I forgive you and forget. If D. could forgive you all for wronging him, and he has, it is not my place to say anything. So instead I will keep all of the secrets secret.

Peace on the Earth to all, and a Happy New Year 2010 from IP.
    In keeping with the spirit, just adding my well wishes for good cheer too.

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    No, there won't be any final comments, in fact there will be nothing revealed on this public forum.
    In the spirit of the Season, and keeping with my pure serene soul, I forgive you and forget. If D. could forgive you all for wronging him, and he has, it is not my place to say anything. So instead I will keep all of the secrets secret.

Peace on the Earth to all, and a Happy New Year 2010 from IP.
    In keeping with the spirit, just adding my well wishes for good cheer too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whereas me, in keeping with the same spirit, I just have to repeat what I've already said the other day:

I wish Happy Holidays for everyone, yes, everyone because I believe that that's the real essence of the season.

Do NOT give your personal information on internet.
    Because nobody needs you to.
    It all goes through certain hub and is manitorable and traceable regardless of whatever server you pass it through to mask your ip.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

The strange thing is. For all iperson's prior discredited rantings and as much as I hate to admit it, turns out, there is some truth to it after all.
    Nope. She's very good at misleading. There may be some 'off' people here, but IP was the worst. Sorry to say. She disrupted the entire forum with her c.rap more than once. To give her a bone? Ugh. I don't think so.

So who is the worst now Proud? The whole America hates you!
    Yup. And I'm the one causing problems on web forums and collecting IP addresses along the way - duh? If anyone hates me on this forum, you are the reason. Live with it.

Originally posted by iperson:
    For anyone unfamiliar with Stormfront, here is the Wiki definition:

Stormfront is a white nationalist and supremacist[1] neo-Nazi[2] Internet forum that has been described as the Internet's first major hate site.[3]
    Stormfront began as an online bulletin board system in the early 1990s before being established as a website in 1995 by former Ku Klux Klan leader and white nationalist activist Don Black. It received national attention in the United States after being featured as the subject of a documentary, Hate.com. Stormfront has been the subject of controversy after being removed from French and German Google indexes, for targeting an online FOX News poll on racial segregation, and for having as one of its members a candidate for political office from a major political party. Its prominence has grown since the 1990s, attracting attention from watchdog organizations that oppose racism and antisemitism.
    The website is structured as a theme-based discussion forum with numerous boards for topics including ideology, science, revisionism, homeschooling and self defense. Stormfront also hosts news stories, a merchandise store, content aimed at children and extensive links to racist organizations. The site has a logo featuring a Celtic cross common to neo-fascist iconography surrounded by the motto "White Pride World Wide".

more at:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormfront_(website)

What is the most DISTURBING to me is the fact that many of these criminal radical wackos have been posing as normal civilized people on this forum.
    Maybe the reason why I acted out on this forum many times was this visceral sensation that something was terribly wrong with some of these people. Turns out they are the bottom of the barrel white hate filled trash. Unbelievable.

This Sam is for you.
    What whaco would even go to Stormfront? Are you a racist, IP? It would seem since you spent so much time trying to piece things together. That is the most vulgar website I ever visited and for you to try and pick out members here who belong there is even worse. You have serious problems figuring out fact from fantasy. I suggest you go to the library and visit the non-fiction section. You need a true wake-up call. You can call me any name in the book you want, but you are the only scammer on this site. Collecting people's IP addresses is the biggest scam in the book and you're the only one I know here who did that. So much for credibility.