free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DOES ANYONE KNOW

IF THERE IS A DATABASE YOU CAN CHECK TO SEE IF A LOVED ONE IS IN IMMIGRATION CUSTODY?
    TINA

IF THERE IS A DATABASE YOU CAN CHECK TO SEE IF A LOVED ONE IS IN IMMIGRATION CUSTODY?
    TINA

Hi Tina and welcome,

I don't think there is such a database. If you have suspicion that someone was taken into custody, you should contact the local jails or detention centers of the person's locality.

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE. I HAVE BEEN ONLINE FOR ABOUT 4 HOURS TRYING TO FIND ONE. CAUSE WHEN I TALKED TO MY LAWYER'S SECRETARY SHE SAID SHE COULDN'T FIND HIM IN IMMIGRATION CUSTODY EITHER. BUT, THAT'S BECAUSE HES IN JAIL WITH AN IMMIGRATION HOLD.
    TINA

Hi Tina,

It would be best to contact the local jails. Or, maybe Google for detention centers in the area of the person concerned. Wish you luck! Hopefully, the jail will give them the right to a phone call.

Someone12
    sure...just check this site: www.iloveillegaldouchebags.com

Thanks for all legitimate responses. I know that he is in jail and has an immigration hold. I talk to him daily, I was just wondering if there was a site to see when he was in there custody.
    As for the douchebag thing. I know i should have never fell in love or had a child with an illegal alien. But, we are all people. We as U.S. Citizens can go to their countries but, they can't come here. Anyway I know i am waisting my letters trying to defend someone who has broken the law. But, I do love him and our daughter does to. Their are a lot of U.S. citizens who are someway connected to a douchebag.
    TINA

Tina: You say that, "U.S. Citizens can go to their countries but they can't come here," but that is incorrect.

Legitimate travelers need valid passports and visas in order to request legal entry into sovereign countries of which they are not citizens...and those same restrictions apply to you as an American.

Should you wish to immigrate to a foreign country, then you would need to adhere to whichever requirements were imposed by the country in question.

It would appear that your "loved one" thought himself way too important to follow America's laws and respect its sovereignty. I doubt that he has ever even seen a passport, much less actually acquired one of his own...yet, he decided that he'd just walk through whichever desert or swim across whichever river, regardless of the laws put in place by the United States.

If foreigners have difficulty in obtaining visas to visit America, then your "loved one" is responsible for that.

He sounds like a typical illegal alien...just here doing the crimes that Americans won't do!

The only way to find out is to contact ICE directly and in person. Go to the ICE DRO office having jurisdiction over the place where your husband was arrested. If he was arrested by another law enforcement agency for a crime other than an immgration violation, then you need to contact the arresting law enforcement agency. ICE will not release information on an immigration hold, as they are not the custodian, as the alien is still under the jurisdiction of the arresting agency and the local court where he will be charged for the local crime.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TINAC27:
    THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE. I HAVE BEEN ONLINE FOR ABOUT 4 HOURS TRYING TO FIND ONE. CAUSE WHEN I TALKED TO MY LAWYER'S SECRETARY SHE SAID SHE COULDN'T FIND HIM IN IMMIGRATION CUSTODY EITHER. BUT, THAT'S BECAUSE HES IN JAIL WITH AN IMMIGRATION HOLD. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are Contradicting Yourself! You know he is, yet you are seeking Information Whether he is? or Is Not? What is your Purpose????
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y