50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Want to immigrate to US? Think twice...

While the world speaks about ceasefire and immediate humanitarian aids to Lebanon, Israel continues to bomb Lebanon including the capital city of Beirut. Yesterday, Israel bombed the UN forces killing four including one Canadian (wonder what PM Harper would say now). According to the UN Secretary General, it was a deliberate act from Israel. Such a strong word from the UN doesn't even bother Israel and the US a bit. In fact, the US again defended Israel for her act. And why should the US be bothered? The US acts and behaves like she is the UN. Remember that despite the UN's objection and world opinion, the US went on to attack Iraq? So, why should the US change her position on this smaller Lebanon nation that doesn't have even a single jet against over 400 jet figthers of Israel? Israel military might is 100 times more than Lebanon. And US aids keep pouring in by the billions.

While the world speaks about ceasefire and immediate humanitarian aids to Lebanon, Israel continues to bomb Lebanon including the capital city of Beirut. Yesterday, Israel bombed the UN forces killing four including one Canadian (wonder what PM Harper would say now). According to the UN Secretary General, it was a deliberate act from Israel. Such a strong word from the UN doesn't even bother Israel and the US a bit. In fact, the US again defended Israel for her act. And why should the US be bothered? The US acts and behaves like she is the UN. Remember that despite the UN's objection and world opinion, the US went on to attack Iraq? So, why should the US change her position on this smaller Lebanon nation that doesn't have even a single jet against over 400 jet figthers of Israel? Israel military might is 100 times more than Lebanon. And US aids keep pouring in by the billions.

Because the "US" in this instance is being led by a President who ignores the laws that he wants to, and who apparently has visions for both the U.S. and the World that he's not bothering to share with the rest of us. Witness the brouhaha over his 800+ signing statements, which effectively nullify provisions of laws that were duly passed by the U.S. Congress, and his pretense at enforcing immigration laws because he wants an amnesty bill. It's an unfortunate fact that our form of democracy means he gets the full four years, and that we don't have provisions like the Canadian or British systems for votes of no confidence.

I'm from Michigan, and a couple of Lebanese-American families (probably 2nd or 3rd generation) from my hometown were in Lebanon in the process of adopting babies to bring back. Our embassy there wasn't going to let them! Our government looks the other way at illegal aliens, but won't let adoptive parents bring the kids back because it messes up the naturalization process for the babies! It took the intervention of our Congresspeople and a lot of bad publicity for the families to get permission to bring them.

Macyuhoo: Did your application for a green card get denied again?

Sondevil, no...in fact, I'll be renouncing my US citizenship soon.

Because the "US" in this instance is being led by a President who ignores the laws that he wants to, and who apparently has visions for both the U.S. and the World that he's not bothering to share with the rest of us.

Well said Aliba. He's not sharing, but a lot of us are surmising what his real mission is, however impossible it may be.

What really amazes me though, is how easily deceived the american people are in accepting what is braodcast to them on fox news or cnn, or how accepting they are of what comes out of bush's mouth just becuase he is the president. even if they are lies. for instance... it would never occur to them that the 2 israli soldiers got caught on the other side of the border where they didnt belong, as compared to the story of Hezbollah Border Patrol went over the border that they are there to protect and "kidnapped" 2 soldiers. It made me sick to listen to GWB the other day ranting on and on and now labeling this border patrol as a terroist group the same as al queda so that the american people will support israel in this. Never once did he denounce what israel did to those 300 poor lebonese children and civilians. over 2 soldiers that were most likely in the wrong. How short memories are that Israel had illegally invaded lebanon in the past and had to be driven out. hence reason for the border control . GWB/USA Go figure.

It is evil what GWB representing USA government tries to do by way of propaganda to try to mislead the americans just to get support for his mission.

Do the american people perceive the "minutemen" as terrorists because they protect the border? Americans will the minute the US government decides to deem them such.

Border patrol = terrorist if you are arab/muslim.
    border patrol = border patrol if you are anything other than arab descent.

The minute anyone starts mixing US foreign policy in Middle East with domestic matter of Immigration - KNOW that the poster is ****sterhead SPINNER.

Next you will see them 'evolving' their perceptions of 100% pure Mexican blooded migrants into being Arab-Muslim-Al-Qaeda-Sponsored-Terrorists..
    Like all those millions of guys marching through the streets of LA and major Cities of US were Arab-Muslims..

BTW, how are your friends at www.fairus.org are doing, 4now?
    When is your next lynching party?
    Who are you going to lynch and chop this time?
    Found some scapegoat poor b.astard to project your inferiorities upon ?

What a ****ster !

What about the recent World Cup? Who started that post that lasted for many days? Was those soccer games connected to immigration issues? Eat your own s h i t.

****sterhead, I didn't MIX World Cup with US Foreign Policy or Domestic Immigration matters, it was a thread to lighten things up and to talk about the WC of the most popular sports-game in the World.

I won't tell you 'eat your own s.hit' since you are full of it anyway.

Well, the current Lebanon crisis is also a world political crisis that affects our country. There are so many Lebanese-Americans many of whom are victims in that Israel's aggression and Nazi-like war.