free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First marriage was suspect marriage fraud and second marriage was deny

Hi everyone, first marriage just one year at CA, we not work out so we divorce,but we are on the second interview , I draw the case and sent divorce letter and Cancell the case to uscis. After 6 years , I marriage again , and I was got deny of the first marriage because uscis said my first marriage is fraud. Because before me and first wife was apply marriage with one agent company, uscis said the company was busted , they do a lot of the fake marriage, so I was got suspect on the first marriage because the agent carol Yong ( one of the agent maybe, but I don't know who is it, who will remember the agent name when you register marriage, I 100% non of you remember). Now my second marriage was deny, what can I do now , I have all my family here, parents and brothers, also had one son 5 years old , is with another women after divorce with the first wife, but the women is not marry with me and leave me and my son when my son was just two month. Please help me out here, I looking for lawyer at GA here, but the lawyer said I was deny on marriage fraud on first marriage so I cannot apply any marriage and even family or my son support me , they all is citizen at USA , I cannot come to usaanu more or legal to stay , any one good experience and any good lawyer to help me ? Me and family and my 5 years old son is really thanks for you!!!

Hi everyone, first marriage just one year at CA, we not work out so we divorce,but we are on the second interview , I draw the case and sent divorce letter and Cancell the case to uscis. After 6 years , I marriage again , and I was got deny of the first marriage because uscis said my first marriage is fraud. Because before me and first wife was apply marriage with one agent company, uscis said the company was busted , they do a lot of the fake marriage, so I was got suspect on the first marriage because the agent carol Yong ( one of the agent maybe, but I don't know who is it, who will remember the agent name when you register marriage, I 100% non of you remember). Now my second marriage was deny, what can I do now , I have all my family here, parents and brothers, also had one son 5 years old , is with another women after divorce with the first wife, but the women is not marry with me and leave me and my son when my son was just two month. Please help me out here, I looking for lawyer at GA here, but the lawyer said I was deny on marriage fraud on first marriage so I cannot apply any marriage and even family or my son support me , they all is citizen at USA , I cannot come to usaanu more or legal to stay , any one good experience and any good lawyer to help me ? Me and family and my 5 years old son is really thanks for you!!!

The post has been deleted by the administrator for violating the discussion board rules.

Sorry, nothing you can do. USCIS is cracking down on fraudulent marriages.

Someone12
    The post has been deleted by the administrator for violating the discussion board rules.

I not fraud, the first marriage is Me and my wife was not enough money to hire lawyer, so we go to this marriage agent they just summit our case only, just couple hundred fee. Who know they are do a lot the fake marriage and will effected me...my first marriage I was really love my wife, but after a years marriage I was found out she still had affair with the ex boy friend...anyway if you not believe me , the explain is total waste..I am really victim of that fraud company and That is not make anyone to believe me because I was hired that company just summit my marriage? I really need you guy some opinion please !

Someone12

USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)