50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Racial Intolerance in America...

Dear Cyberposters:

Although the post to which I respond was uploaded to another thread, I decided to start a new thread to determine if my posts are being viewed by others and to see if ILW.com has made some attempt to prevent others from seeing it.

At the thread entitled "Financial Support Trial: Cheryl Uzamere vs. the former Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere."

Get off the sistas back. Ain't nuthin wrong with some help and eatin once in a while. Y'all need to get you a real women with sum meat on her bones. How many kids you got runnin around you ain't supportin?
    At the web page entitled "The Ultimate Weapon -- Pubic Character Assassination, among some members of the ethnocentric group whose religion promulgates the religious doctrine of the curse of black skin, it is common practice to denigrate or scorn those individuals who fit the physical characteristics of being s..c..h..v..a..r..t..e..s. While the original Euro-Judaic myth rationalized the denigration of dark skin, kinky hair, full lips and red eyes, the denigration of s..c..h..v..a..r..t..z..e..s did not stop there.

Please read along so that you can decipher the statements made by Michele(daughterofiggy):

Michele's statement: "Get off the sista's back."

My response: "Sista" (or sistah) is an expression of endearment used among women in the African Diaspora. The dropping of the letter "r" is reminiscent of when African peoples spoken languages in which the "r" sound as pronounced in American English not common. Instead of understanding this phonetic phenomenon, Michele makes fun of it. Very uneducated and racist of Michele.

Michele's statement: "Ain't nuthin wrong with some help and eating once in a while."

My response: While the word "ain't" is still considered by many to be native to southern states and used by whites and blacks alike, it is also seen by some -- particularly racist whites, as a word used by blacks and indicative of a lack of education. Very uneducated and racist of Michele. Additionally, while there is nothing illegal or immoral about getting/being fat as a result of heating or receiving financial "help" from the government, the expression "some help and eating" is a term used by white racists to denigrate or publicly scorn black women who "eat" to the point of getting fat and who receive financial "help" from the government. How very uneducated, racist and stupid of Michele.

Michele's statement: "How many kids you got runnin around you ain't supportin?"

My response: While being disabled or not being able to find a job is not viewed by the law as being illegal or immoral, Michele has managed to turn being disabled or unemployed through no fault of one's own as a societal stigma, as a character flaw for which the affected person should be held up to public scorn by people like Michele. How uneducated, racist, unsympathetic and stupid of Michele.

Many cyberposters would be surprised to know that anti-black racism did not start with the KKK. It started with Euro-Jewish rabbis. According to the web page with the subtitle Racism and the Curse of Ham, Marc Shapiro says the following:
    The curse of Ham was something I learned of as a child and could not understand its origin from the words in Genesis. The curse of Ham was widely used by slave owners in the South to justify the enslavement of blacks. In my studies of slavery I was unable to find the basis. Only when I began studying Torah and various commentaries did I find the source. Somehow the rabbinic commentaries made their way into Christian culture and became an underpinning for anti-black racism.
    Mr. Shapiro also says:
    How to defeat racism? Torah is obviously not the answer since so many Jews who spend their whole lives immersed in Torah are racists
    For those cyberposters who choose to ignore my posts because I am black, fat, unemployed, receiving public, because I have children I cannot financially support, or because I have kinky hair, big lips and dark skin -- to H..E..L..L with you. I don't need you. If you don't read my post, others will.

To those cyberposters who see the truth in my statements and wish to ask questions, my contact information can be found at http://www.africandiasporalenterprises.com.

To Michele I have one more thing to say: I have two iggy bins: one is for the barbarian gentiles (last I heard it was still awash in chitlins). The other one is obeys kashrut laws. Chose whichever one you wish, but once you do, your behind is in there for good you racist skunk.
    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Dear Cyberposters:

Although the post to which I respond was uploaded to another thread, I decided to start a new thread to determine if my posts are being viewed by others and to see if ILW.com has made some attempt to prevent others from seeing it.

At the thread entitled "Financial Support Trial: Cheryl Uzamere vs. the former Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Get off the sistas back. Ain't nuthin wrong with some help and eatin once in a while. Y'all need to get you a real women with sum meat on her bones. How many kids you got runnin around you ain't supportin? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At the web page entitled "The Ultimate Weapon -- Pubic Character Assassination, among some members of the ethnocentric group whose religion promulgates the religious doctrine of the curse of black skin, it is common practice to denigrate or scorn those individuals who fit the physical characteristics of being s..c..h..v..a..r..t..e..s. While the original Euro-Judaic myth rationalized the denigration of dark skin, kinky hair, full lips and red eyes, the denigration of s..c..h..v..a..r..t..z..e..s did not stop there.

Please read along so that you can decipher the statements made by Michele(daughterofiggy):

Michele's statement: "Get off the sista's back."

My response: "Sista" (or sistah) is an expression of endearment used among women in the African Diaspora. The dropping of the letter "r" is reminiscent of when African peoples spoken languages in which the "r" sound as pronounced in American English not common. Instead of understanding this phonetic phenomenon, Michele makes fun of it. Very uneducated and racist of Michele.

Michele's statement: "Ain't nuthin wrong with some help and eating once in a while."

My response: While the word "ain't" is still considered by many to be native to southern states and used by whites and blacks alike, it is also seen by some -- particularly racist whites, as a word used by blacks and indicative of a lack of education. Very uneducated and racist of Michele. Additionally, while there is nothing illegal or immoral about getting/being fat as a result of heating or receiving financial "help" from the government, the expression "some help and eating" is a term used by white racists to denigrate or publicly scorn black women who "eat" to the point of getting fat and who receive financial "help" from the government. How very uneducated, racist and stupid of Michele.

Michele's statement: "How many kids you got runnin around you ain't supportin?"

My response: While being disabled or not being able to find a job is not viewed by the law as being illegal or immoral, Michele has managed to turn being disabled or unemployed through no fault of one's own as a societal stigma, as a character flaw for which the affected person should be held up to public scorn by people like Michele. How uneducated, racist, unsympathetic and stupid of Michele.

Many cyberposters would be surprised to know that anti-black racism did not start with the KKK. It started with Euro-Jewish rabbis. According to the web page with the subtitle Racism and the Curse of Ham, Marc Shapiro says the following: <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The curse of Ham was something I learned of as a child and could not understand its origin from the words in Genesis. The curse of Ham was widely used by slave owners in the South to justify the enslavement of blacks. In my studies of slavery I was unable to find the basis. Only when I began studying Torah and various commentaries did I find the source. Somehow the rabbinic commentaries made their way into Christian culture and became an underpinning for anti-black racism. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mr. Shapiro also says: <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">How to defeat racism? Torah is obviously not the answer since so many Jews who spend their whole lives immersed in Torah are racists </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For those cyberposters who choose to ignore my posts because I am black, fat, unemployed, receiving public, because I have children I cannot financially support, or because I have kinky hair, big lips and dark skin -- to H..E..L..L with you. I don't need you. If you don't read my post, others will.

To those cyberposters who see the truth in my statements and wish to ask questions, my contact information can be found at http://www.africandiasporalenterprises.com.

To Michele I have one more thing to say: I have two iggy bins: one is for the barbarian gentiles (last I heard it was still awash in chitlins). The other one is obeys kashrut laws. Chose whichever one you wish, but once you do, your behind is in there for good you racist skunk.
    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Although the post to which I respond was uploaded to another thread, I decided to start a new thread to determine if my posts are being viewed by others and to see if ILW.com has made some attempt to prevent others from seeing it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I understand what Cheryl's disability is after reading this post. Delusional paranoia.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Although the post to which I respond was uploaded to another thread, I decided to start a new thread to determine if my posts are being viewed by others and to see if ILW.com has made some attempt to prevent others from seeing it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then why don't you upload your many threads and shove it up where the sun don't shine, that would be the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Dear Cyberposters:

Good morning! How is everyone doing today?

As I browse the threads and read the posts of individuals whom I have not kicked to the curb and trapped in iggybinland, I am quite curious to see the posts of those cyberlosers trapped in the nether regions of iggybinland -- not curious enough to open their silly posts, but curious just the same.

The thread I started here refers to the origins of racial intolerance in the United States. Of course, the racial intolerance of which I speak refers to anti-black racism and how rabbinical teachings regarding the curse of dark skin was the primary cause for the hatred of black skin in the United States. I made a point to produce evidence written by members of the Jewish community with regard to my statements.

Cyberposters, now look at some of the posts to this thread. Quite admirably, some cyberposters stuck to the subject, or at least change the subject to something that mature individuals can understand.

However, look at the cyberposters who resorted to childish name-calling, unprovable insults and other forms anti-social behavior that is typical of individuals who are intellectually-challenged.

Now do you understand why I created iggybinland? Can't the intelligent ones among you see that these individuals resort to name-calling, defamation of character and other cyberstalking tactics simply because they are threatened by my intelligence and their inability to respond to it?

Watch for yourselves: The next comment you receive from anyone that I have already placed in iggybinland will be childish, defamatory or just downright stupid.

With that in mind, racial intolerance and white racists' belief in the inferiority of black skins is what I believe fuels some immigration attorney's rationalization with regard to their foreign clients' scams against Black Americans. Many of them may think: ahhhhh...he/she's nothing but a s..c..h..v..a..t..z..e. Those n__-__-__-__-rs don't have any rights that I have to respect.

Read some of the insults that people have leveled against Obama -- a Havard graduated. "Ghetto" is a word loosely used uneducated/undereducated white racists to describe Obama.

Americans need to wake up and do more research regarding the origins of racism in the United States.

Nobody loves the KKK, but anti-black racism did not start with them. It started with rabbis.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Now do you understand why I created iggybinland? Can't the intelligent ones among you see that these individuals resort to name-calling, defamation of character and other cyberstalking tactics simply because they are threatened by my intelligence and their inability to respond to it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought Sprint and I were placed in your 'iggy' a long time ago. So, why is it you can still read our posts? You crack me up, Cheryl! You should be a stand-up comic - lol!!!

Look you welfare breeding monkey, there is NO racial intolerance in America !!! America is the freeest country in the world for all people and monkeys regardless of their color or stupidity !!! We are electing the first negro president in the world which proves we are not racist !!! How dare you call America racist !!!
    You don't like it here so get the h e l l out !!! OUT !!! OUT !!! OUT !!! Back to Africa with you !!!! I hope Christian the lion eats you !! Get out of America !!!

The power of Christ compels you !!!!

posted by cheryl D U

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">For those cyberposters who choose to ignore my posts because I am black, fat, unemployed, receiving public, because I have children I cannot financially support, or because I have kinky hair, big lips and dark skin -- to H..E..L..L with you. I don't need you. If you don't read my post, others will. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am sorry that you think that your posts are not being read because you think you are BFU. I assure you that being BFU is not the case why.

YOu have place everyone who responds to you in your iggybin and threatend with lawsuits. No one here wants to be intimidated like this. As you can see for the most part, most here enjoy the time together while helping others with immigration and moral support. Most have chosen to ignore your posts, the same way you have ignored most of ours by way of the iggy bin. We are very forgiving here as many members , it takes time 4us to get to know , but eventually we learn to live with each other.

We do not like race baiting, haters, etc, however we have had to live with it because they are not yet part of the rules of the board, but COMING SOON. So we are stuck with SOM and his antics for the time being. Actually, we were all floored to know that you had a sense of comedy in you with that alternate Id. but then daughter of Iggy took it to a level of racism and disrespect that offended you and others here also. A9 is another one that we cannot do anything about for right now. We too have learned to ignore and get iggy with a few members here also.

You can look at the number of views to any post by the screen. ILW has not limited viewers from looking at your posts. It has been by personal choices by members to not be insulted.

Play nice, be nice and civil. Make civil advice and comments and you will be fine here. Please stay away from race baiting threads and comments. I am sure you can have a litle fun with us here, as you already have (SOI). A little honey goes on a wound much better than vinegar.

I sensed that you are reaching out to us when you did that "I will not be ignored Dan" interruption in that other thread to alert us to read your posts. It surprised me that you would do that becuase I know you know internet etiquette rules. It is ok, but like I said, play nice, be nice, and it is ok to be strong in your responses, but be nice and no threatening us because you did not like our opinions on a public board. We are a board comprised mostly of immigrants here and some americans. No Nigerians that we know of , so you are safe. But for your own well being , relax, relax.. you are not being persecuted here like you think.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    Look you welfare breeding monkey, there is NO racial intolerance in America !!! America is the freeest country in the world for all people and monkeys regardless of their color or stupidity !!! We are electing the first negro president in the world which proves we are not racist !!! How dare you call America racist !!!
    You don't like it here so get the h e l l out !!! OUT !!! OUT !!! OUT !!! Back to Africa with you !!!! I hope Christian the lion eats you !! Get out of America !!!

The power of Christ compels you !!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Michael BEHAVE. That's not nice... people will think you are racist. Christian the lion is a christian and wouldnt eat people.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">However, look at the cyberposters who resorted to childish name-calling, unprovable insults and other forms anti-social behavior that is typical of individuals who are intellectually-challenged. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amazing lol Is she talking about us or herself here? Maybe she has a memory lapse, but hasn't practically all her posts since she came here been just all that?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.