free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: for Ulabo..

"A question regarding the I-90. Do you know if a similar thing is happening to first issue green cards? I got my welcome letter a month ago but no G.C. in sight. However, got an e-mail notification in the middle of the month that an "approval notice was mailed". havent received it."

the welcome letter and the email serve the same purpose...in a perfect world, 30 days after you receive the welcome letter you are supposed to get the green card. What you need to do: you need to see if your card was either; just approved and nothing else done OR approved and sent to production OR "a document was mailed" OR it was delivered by the post office as undeliverable. In any of these instances, with it being greater than 30 days since receiving the welcome notice, we need to do a service request for you. Please call us with all of your info in hand as soon as possible.

"A question regarding the I-90. Do you know if a similar thing is happening to first issue green cards? I got my welcome letter a month ago but no G.C. in sight. However, got an e-mail notification in the middle of the month that an "approval notice was mailed". havent received it."

the welcome letter and the email serve the same purpose...in a perfect world, 30 days after you receive the welcome letter you are supposed to get the green card. What you need to do: you need to see if your card was either; just approved and nothing else done OR approved and sent to production OR "a document was mailed" OR it was delivered by the post office as undeliverable. In any of these instances, with it being greater than 30 days since receiving the welcome notice, we need to do a service request for you. Please call us with all of your info in hand as soon as possible.

USCIS-CSR: I am very grateful that you responded. I understand that checking whether the "card was either; just approved and nothing else done OR approved and sent to production OR "a document was mailed" OR it was delivered by the post office as undeliverable" I would find out by calling you? Or else?

On the "welcome" letter it said that I "should" receive my card within 3 weeks.

Thanks again. I will let you know what happens.

you can either go online to: https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp and using the receipt number on your welcome letter (it'll start with msc, wac, lin, src or eac followed by ten numbers, leaving out the dashes) check the status yourself...or you can call the 800# and we can check it for you. CSR's are there from 8am till 6pm monday thru friday.

hope this helps.

"This case has been approved. On January 11, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

I guess I have to call YOU.

I am sorry - I am just a pesimist in this matter. How much longer should I wait for the card and what do I do next?
    (Sorry - this is based on previous experience - stuff not arriving).

Thank you CRS - I really really appreciate.

actually that's great news! You SHOULD receive your card sometime between 01/11/06 and 02/10/06. If you haven't gotten it by the 10th, call us on the 11th so we can do a non-delivery service request to the service center and have them get it out to you. Be sure you have your welcome letter with you win you call!

Well, thank you - you put me to ease for another two weeks. Maybe I should make a bet with somebody, since i always loose bets?
    Again - great to have you.

quit blowing sunshine up the "man's" butt ulabo. It is really unbecoming

USCIS-CSR is a man? Wow, sounds like a woman to me.
    The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

you made the same immasuclating comment to me and now I am drinking and watching the home and garden channel

beotch