50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VISIT THE REAL IMMIGRATION FORUM, WITH REAL AND CURRENT IMMIGRATION UPDATES !!!!

As you all know, I no longer post on this board on the subject of immigration.

There is a GREAT immigration forum on www.immigration.com, where REAL immigrants post REAL stories about REAL immigrant lives ( not some immigrant-haters who pretend to be "immigrants" and post phony "I am a violent-criminal who wants to get a GC" stories to create negative images of immigrants and then under different IDs attack and insult those imaginary "criminal-immigrant-posters" that are actually born out of sick, inflamed with hatred minds of immigrant-haters).

I suggest you to visit the above mentioned (www.immigration.com) forum, where I, by the way, post extensively since I stopped posting on immigration topic on this immigrant-bashing ilw.com forum.

Immigrants! Visit the forum with FRESH AIR!
    Go to : http://boards.immigrationportal.com/

Good Luck!

As you all know, I no longer post on this board on the subject of immigration.

There is a GREAT immigration forum on www.immigration.com, where REAL immigrants post REAL stories about REAL immigrant lives ( not some immigrant-haters who pretend to be "immigrants" and post phony "I am a violent-criminal who wants to get a GC" stories to create negative images of immigrants and then under different IDs attack and insult those imaginary "criminal-immigrant-posters" that are actually born out of sick, inflamed with hatred minds of immigrant-haters).

I suggest you to visit the above mentioned (www.immigration.com) forum, where I, by the way, post extensively since I stopped posting on immigration topic on this immigrant-bashing ilw.com forum.

Immigrants! Visit the forum with FRESH AIR!
    Go to : http://boards.immigrationportal.com/

Good Luck!

Hi

Yes I agree with you 100%, also try and join www.expatsvoice.org

Loads of helpful people

Why do they spell "permanant" instead of "permanent"?

Susie, guess that is a new site? It said "Most users ever online was 5, Yesterday at 06:38 PM."

Immigrants!
    Go to www.immigration.com!

Currently Active Users: 398! 63 members and 335 guests ! (As of 11.36 PM, 02/26/06).

Most users ever online was 2117 (!!), 16th September 2005 at 04:58 PM.

124,950 Members !!!

Visit www.immigration.com, truly GREAT immigration website and forum where you will find answers to any conceivable question on immigration!

Best Regards,
    IE

Someone12
    really, this site is full of the same old krap....people whining because their parents didn't get a visa and that the consuls didn't look at some collection of notarized documents that are meaningless anway, and how people should try to lie to our embassies so their relatives can use tourist visas to work illegally in the United States.
    There are NO real answers to any question on this site; just a bunch of losers trying to figure out what "magic" piece of paper will enable their relatives to get a visa so they can work in America...<yawn>

Someone12 is a classic example of what FASCIST means.

LONG LIVE U.S.A !!!

LONG LIVE MARTIN LUTHER KING!!!

LONG LIVE CIVIL RIGHTS ACTS !!!

DOWN WITH FASCISTS!!!

FOR IMMIGRATION INFO AND UPDATES VISIT WWW.IMMIGRATION.COM !!!

GOOD LUCK!

IMMIGRANTS !!

FOR REAL IMMIGRATION HELP AND INFO VISIT WWW.IMMIGRATION.COM

THERE IS A GREAT FORUM WHERE YOU CAN GET THE ANSWER TO ALMOST ANY IMMIGRATION RELATED QUESTION !!!

GO TO:

WWW.IMMIGRATION.COM

GOOD LUCK!

Hi

Yes new site with lots of immigrants that will be joining shortly

Meetings are to be planned to discuss the way forward. The first meeting will (or should be) in March

The media have shown an interest and want to feature