50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: lost daughter

hello everyone, this is my first time on this site and i have a very complicated question I want to find out for my parents. My parents lost my older sister during the Viet Nam war. She was lost for about 20 years and about 6 years ago, my parents were sending out commercials and such in Viet Nam and they found her. Without a doubt, I know thats my sister. She looks just like my mom and the founder of her said they found her about 20 years ago. Now my question to you is can my parents bring her to America and what kind of proof would they need(DNA TESTING). thank you any help is appreciated.

hello everyone, this is my first time on this site and i have a very complicated question I want to find out for my parents. My parents lost my older sister during the Viet Nam war. She was lost for about 20 years and about 6 years ago, my parents were sending out commercials and such in Viet Nam and they found her. Without a doubt, I know thats my sister. She looks just like my mom and the founder of her said they found her about 20 years ago. Now my question to you is can my parents bring her to America and what kind of proof would they need(DNA TESTING). thank you any help is appreciated.

If you parents are US citizens, then the answer is yes.

Congrats on finding your long lost sister.
    First step, DNA, and that's not just for immigration, the test result would give everybody peace of mind including your sister.

Welcome to ILW, vle909

As Unique said, provided your parents are USC's, they can sponsor her residency in the US. As Shep said, under the circumstances, the first step would most likely be DNA testing.

I wish you the very best of luck!
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

VLE909,

Congradulations! must Be a miracle.
    100,000 not So lucky!

good luck .
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y