50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Please share experience-Re: I-751 Self-Petition & immigration court

Please share your experience with me if you or your friends have gone through I-751 self- petition based on bonafide marriage but ended in divorce??

My question is -- is it really alot harder to get approved if it's a I-751 self-petition as opposed to a joint petition????

Also, I got a notice to go to immigration court because my I-751 joint application last year was abandoned, just because I didnt respond to fingerprint notice...WHICH I'VE NEVER RECEIVED...it's just my luck..

So if you also have experience about immigration court..please share with me.

It's so hard for me now.....I'd really appreciate your sharing.

Wow! Last year? You'll take all the evidence you have that shows your former marriage was bonafide, (including an affidavit, notarised, from your ex-wife if at all possible) and hope the IJ lets you present your case.

When did you receive the NTA or any notification that your apllication was denied and that your were out of status? Have you been working since ?
    Originally posted by kimmy:
    Please share your experience with me if you or your friends have gone through I-751 self- petition based on bonafide marriage but ended in divorce??

My question is -- is it really alot harder to get approved if it's a I-751 self-petition as opposed to a joint petition????

Also, I got a notice to go to immigration court because my I-751 joint application last year was abandoned, just because I didnt respond to fingerprint notice...WHICH I'VE NEVER RECEIVED...it's just my luck..

Originally posted by kimmy:

USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

What the f...uck is wrong with people? There is a desperation to move to this country, break the laws and be here either way, raise the flag of their own country and yet have f...ucking guts to bad mouth America. Why don't you f...ucks move back to where you came from? Was your country not worth living anymore that you moved here? If yes then STOP THIS **** and BS. Be American and Assimilate In AMERICAN culture.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Originally posted by a9b3h5:
    break the laws and be here either way, raise the flag of their own country and yet have f...ucking guts to bad mouth America.
    When and where in my post did I bad mouth America??

[QUOTE]Originally posted by swissnut:
    When did you receive the NTA or any notification that your apllication was denied and that your were out of status? [QUOTE]

I re'd it beginning of this year.. and I'm planning to appeal it... but it's also a late appeal...gosh..it's a mess

[quote]Originally posted by kimmy:
    When did you receive the NTA or any notification that your apllication was denied and that your were out of status?

I re'd it beginning of this year.. and I'm planning to appeal it... but it's also a late appeal...gosh..it's a mess
    Then don't marry for greencard. It is that simple. If you want to beat the system, you have to wait and file many appeals. Marrying for Greencard is easy, but covering up your tracks of fraud is not that easy.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Originally posted by kimmy:My question is -- is it really alot harder to get approved if it's a I-751 self-petition as opposed to a joint petition????
    Wouldn't it be really weird if it wasn't????

Don't worry, every one gets approved. Fill out the form, claim abuse, pay the fee; approved. Rape us, Loot us, just don't take our freaking Youtube; thats all we ask.

I don't think you can simply appeal a decision if you fail to launch the appeal within the appropraite timeframe. I think your only option is to hope that the IJ will adjudicate the case.[quote]Originally posted by kimmy:
    When did you receive the NTA or any notification that your apllication was denied and that your were out of status?