50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Need help on my situtation

Hi let me explain my case ok me and my family came here legally through visa in 1994(I was 4 years old)anyways when our visa expired we tried to get another visa but our father died(r.i.p)And my mom tried to apply for aslyum,which got denied.So when we had our final court date our lawyer suggested we take the voluntary departure,which my mom agreed(even though she was unaware of the consquences or what voluntary departure is the lawyer didnt really explain to us),it happended so fast our family didnt have time to even talk.But anyways is their anway we can stay here?Is Their anyway we can cancel the voluntary departure?I know we have few options but we never commited a crime or did anything we were law abiding immigrants.And we were also suppose to have individual court hearings(each of my family memeber is 18 and older and im 18)but our lawyer suggested we all do it as a family so which mean when my mom agreed to the voluntary departure she spoke on behalf of all our family(I shouldnt never agreed to do family trial,but my lawyer never explain these situtations and due to illness I really didnt comprehend or understand the situtation in the case.)So is their way *maybe* I can STILL have my individual hearing?Is their way a lawyer and attorney can re-open the case?

Is their lawyers or attorneys who have expierence in this type of field and can cancel voluntary departure? And the judge gave us 120 days(4 months)but how do they expect my mom to sell her house that quick?Plus if we go back to our country where we live?We have NO families in our country and our country is VERY VERY poor(top 5 poorest nations)so how does the judge and immigration people expect us to live their?

So is their way can still stay in america?I also suffer from mental illness and I think america is the only country who can help my medical/mental issues and provide my needs not sure if medical reasons is a legal reason for me to stay in america.But is their way me and my family can stay?We dont want to get back,and we also fear for our lifes going back to our country is their a way anyone can help us?

We are in a lost situtation and have until July 20,2008 to leave the country and the other part is if we stayed in america do they check and will they dentain us?

Hi let me explain my case ok me and my family came here legally through visa in 1994(I was 4 years old)anyways when our visa expired we tried to get another visa but our father died(r.i.p)And my mom tried to apply for aslyum,which got denied.So when we had our final court date our lawyer suggested we take the voluntary departure,which my mom agreed(even though she was unaware of the consquences or what voluntary departure is the lawyer didnt really explain to us),it happended so fast our family didnt have time to even talk.But anyways is their anway we can stay here?Is Their anyway we can cancel the voluntary departure?I know we have few options but we never commited a crime or did anything we were law abiding immigrants.And we were also suppose to have individual court hearings(each of my family memeber is 18 and older and im 18)but our lawyer suggested we all do it as a family so which mean when my mom agreed to the voluntary departure she spoke on behalf of all our family(I shouldnt never agreed to do family trial,but my lawyer never explain these situtations and due to illness I really didnt comprehend or understand the situtation in the case.)So is their way *maybe* I can STILL have my individual hearing?Is their way a lawyer and attorney can re-open the case?

Is their lawyers or attorneys who have expierence in this type of field and can cancel voluntary departure? And the judge gave us 120 days(4 months)but how do they expect my mom to sell her house that quick?Plus if we go back to our country where we live?We have NO families in our country and our country is VERY VERY poor(top 5 poorest nations)so how does the judge and immigration people expect us to live their?

So is their way can still stay in america?I also suffer from mental illness and I think america is the only country who can help my medical/mental issues and provide my needs not sure if medical reasons is a legal reason for me to stay in america.But is their way me and my family can stay?We dont want to get back,and we also fear for our lifes going back to our country is their a way anyone can help us?

We are in a lost situtation and have until July 20,2008 to leave the country and the other part is if we stayed in america do they check and will they dentain us?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wali2009:
    Hi let me explain my case ok me and my family came here legally through visa in 1994(I was 4 years old)anyways when our visa expired we tried to get another visa but our father died(r.i.p)And my mom tried to apply for aslyum,which got denied.So when we had our final court date our lawyer suggested we take the voluntary departure,which my mom agreed(even though she was unaware of the consquences or what voluntary departure is the lawyer didnt really explain to us),it happended so fast our family didnt have time to even talk.But anyways is their anway we can stay here?Is Their anyway we can cancel the voluntary departure?<span class="ev_code_BLUE">I know we have few options but we never commited a crime or did anything we were law abiding immigrants.</span>And we were also suppose to have individual court hearings(each of my family memeber is 18 and older and im 18)but our lawyer suggested we all do it as a family so which mean when my mom agreed to the voluntary departure she spoke on behalf of all our family(I shouldnt never agreed to do family trial,but my lawyer never explain these situtations and due to illness I really didnt comprehend or understand the situtation in the case.)So is their way *maybe* I can STILL have my individual hearing?Is their way a lawyer and attorney can re-open the case?

We are in a lost situtation and have until July 20,2008 to leave the country and the other part is if we stayed in america do they check and will they dentain us? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello Wali

You say that you wanted an individual case. Do you really believe that your outcome would have been any different than your mother's?

What country is the asylum from?

What are the timelines..

It appears that you are tourist overstays, not immigrants as you have indicated. but please clarify the visa you came in on and timeline.

you should have saved money while you were here,there is no change at all you can stay.I dont get it .if I knew Iam not from here I would save money so when I get deported at least I would take money with me ,to start a business over there.Save,save cause you never know.I save at least 10k a year in 8 years 80K that is enought to live like a king in my country,why doont you people learn to save money.Now in your country life is going to be taugher on you,cause you got used to living in america and now ,man that is like a bad dream come true,If I were you I would try to get two jobs save money so when you move at least you have something.maybe open a store.good luck.

your story is not even an original.You think the judge will believe you,no .I dont believe you and Iam not a judge,mental illness,poor country,my life is at risk.all of that is just a lie.dont get me wrong ,I support immigration but you are just making this whole story,I would suggest write a fiction book and sell it and make some money before you leave.Im sorry but this is just a story made out of a book.just get an Editor and try to sell it.

I am sorry to hear about your situation, especially when you were brought in at such a age you had no saying. That's why all these kids who came to this country at very young age are pushing for DREAM ACT. But, unfortunatly due to so much politics played, it didn't pass last Oct. 07. Otherwise, you wouldn't be in this situation. Well, as you mentioned you came here on visa, maybe if you have a girlfriend/Boyfriend who is US citizen can marry and apply for your paperwork or speak to the lawyer if you can apply on your own for political Asylum, that will give you some time and maybe dream act or any CIR bill might pass with the change of govt. Which we all are very hopeful.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pearl:
    I am sorry to hear about your situation, especially when you were brought in at such a age you had no saying. That's why all these kids who came to this country at very young age are pushing for DREAM ACT. But, unfortunatly due to so much politics played, it didn't pass last Oct. 07. Otherwise, you wouldn't be in this situation. Well, as you mentioned you came here on visa, maybe if you have a girlfriend/Boyfriend who is US citizen can marry and apply for your paperwork or speak to the lawyer if you can apply on your own for political Asylum, that will give you some time and maybe dream act or any CIR bill might pass with the change of govt. Which we all are very hopeful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>that is called fraud.get a gf,that is cheating .I think that what he needs to do is leave and move to his country and hope one day get a visa.when he is famous after he sells that fiction book that he is going to write.

It is so pathetic to see people making stories up,just because they want to stay in this country instead of just facing the situation.I hate when people file for asylum in countries that dont have any political problems .When I came from el salvador my country had a civil war ,but in most of these countries people come here because they did something wrong.We dont want those illegals here.If your parents made a mistake they need to pay,sorry but that is everywhere in the world.