50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Any information on Political Asylum

Any information that you have on political asylum I would greatly appreciate it. Or if you know where I can find more infomation on the subject. On how that affects the ability to deport someone? Anything at this point I'm begging for help... I would appreciate it...

Any information that you have on political asylum I would greatly appreciate it. Or if you know where I can find more infomation on the subject. On how that affects the ability to deport someone? Anything at this point I'm begging for help... I would appreciate it...

The first rule of political asylum is to respect the country that was kind enough to give you asylum. Your boyfriend ended up in jail for two years on a criminal conviction...thereby showing that he is not worthy of the opportunity to live in America.

You can find political asylum research here.

Here are two links to request political asylum:

Source 1

Source 2
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Someone12
    only skilled liars get political asylum...most scam their way to my country, then try to conjure up some phony story about alleged persecution (more often, it's prosecution they fear, because they are dirtbal.ls in their own country), and if their asylum claim (lies) fail, they head out to the nearest trailerpark and find one of the manatees at immigrate2us.cud to marry.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> they head out to the nearest trailerpark and find one of the manatees at immigrate2us.cud to marry. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not that I have to justify anything to you but first of all I'm no manatee and I certainly don't live in any trailer park. I came here because this is supposed to be a forum for people who are looking for information on immigration, not for people who just look to belittle every person on here who has questions and wants to try to help people. I'm actually a very highly educated individual... I'm sorry that you feel as though you are more worthy of some American dream because you're an American citizen and your family is completely made up of American citizens. I'm sorry that I am not as fortunate as you, yes my boyfriend has political asylum, no he didn't lie his way into getting it, he got it as a child, yes he made a mistake now as an adult, and he has paid for that mistake and served his time for it. I hope that you never have to understand what it feels like to be on this side of the fence for any matter like this because when that time comes you will feel bad about you bigot attitude that you had with people who were simply asking for help. But I see that you may not even be skilled enough to read since you didn't even answer my question and you certainly didn't even use one capital letter in your post so you must not be very skilled in grammar or writing either. My boyfriend may be an immigrant to this country, but from the looks of it he may be smarter than you.

Someone12
    your boyfriend is so smart that he's in deep trouble with the law?? How smart can he be? I don't help dirtbags, no matter what excuses they try to make up. And those whose IQ is well below 100 are the ones that fall for those who cannot seem to obey simple US law.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MBsGirl8187:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> they head out to the nearest trailerpark and find one of the manatees at immigrate2us.cud to marry. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not that I have to justify anything to you but first of all I'm no manatee and I certainly don't live in any trailer park. I came here because this is supposed to be a forum for people who are looking for information on immigration, not for people who just look to belittle every person on here who has questions and wants to try to help people. I'm actually a very highly educated individual... I'm sorry that you feel as though you are more worthy of some American dream because you're an American citizen and your family is completely made up of American citizens. I'm sorry that I am not as fortunate as you, yes my boyfriend has political asylum, no he didn't lie his way into getting it, he got it as a child, yes he made a mistake now as an adult, and he has paid for that mistake and served his time for it. I hope that you never have to understand what it feels like to be on this side of the fence for any matter like this because when that time comes you will feel bad about you bigot attitude that you had with people who were simply asking for help. But I see that you may not even be skilled enough to read since you didn't even answer my question and you certainly didn't even use one capital letter in your post so you must not be very skilled in grammar or writing either. My boyfriend may be an immigrant to this country, but from the looks of it he may be smarter than you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    the best thing to do is to ignore S12 remarks. Vy responding to his posts, you are giving him the only true pleasure he only knows, unfortunately.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Someone12
    ah, Hudson, the difference between you and I, is, well, certainly around 60 IQ points (not in your favor) and that I am a patriot, whereas you would gladly sell out your fellow citizens to illegal alien invaders or give those same invaders all manner of support....this is the United States of America, not the Dysfunctional Territories of ([pick your favorite third world country]....and in America, Americans come first, all others, take a number.
    Asylum seekers are statistically little more than skilled liars, who often infect our country with their corruption, ill manners, lack of patriotism of America (they just want to scam benefits), criminal intentions and lowlife behavior. Who needs 'em? Usually those who dwell in trailers.