50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Please I need help before I file a lawsuite against federal uscis

I have applied and filed for N-400 for naturalization since October 2006 and I received appointment for fingerprint in 3 weeks. after that I never received my interview till today which is almost July 2007,I have check the site and my case is outside the normal proccess..Means they have skipped me. I have called and I they send a request to the officer something like that and I received a letter saying my case is delay because of name background check. I have called today and they say they have nothing to do about and they don't know who can do about it. they say just wait( I'm sure if u wait all your life u wont receive nothing) and I told them I will file lawsuit against federal or ask for a hearin..They say does whatever u want. They have nothing to do with it. Some of them are nasty customer service. Please advice me what should I do. I did not receive not even my interview and this never happened to no one. I hear stories but after interviews. Can someone please direct me on what should I do, and I even told them is this has to do with discrimination. She said No...Loll
    Can someone please show me step by step what to do and I live in nyc.come your comments will be appreciated very much. Thank you

I have applied and filed for N-400 for naturalization since October 2006 and I received appointment for fingerprint in 3 weeks. after that I never received my interview till today which is almost July 2007,I have check the site and my case is outside the normal proccess..Means they have skipped me. I have called and I they send a request to the officer something like that and I received a letter saying my case is delay because of name background check. I have called today and they say they have nothing to do about and they don't know who can do about it. they say just wait( I'm sure if u wait all your life u wont receive nothing) and I told them I will file lawsuit against federal or ask for a hearin..They say does whatever u want. They have nothing to do with it. Some of them are nasty customer service. Please advice me what should I do. I did not receive not even my interview and this never happened to no one. I hear stories but after interviews. Can someone please direct me on what should I do, and I even told them is this has to do with discrimination. She said No...Loll
    Can someone please show me step by step what to do and I live in nyc.come your comments will be appreciated very much. Thank you

read this memo. Aytes 12/21/06 memo on name checks.

I'd be happy to discuss this with you. My email is jparkeresq@yahoo.com