free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: RE studyong for US citizenship

Hi all,
    I am ready for the test well I want to brush up so, where do you recommend I study I have a book but, I want to nail this test and become a US citizen, after wow 21 of being a permanet resident ..

genuine replies only :-)
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

Hi all,
    I am ready for the test well I want to brush up so, where do you recommend I study I have a book but, I want to nail this test and become a US citizen, after wow 21 of being a permanet resident ..

genuine replies only :-)
    Regards and thanks,

Good thing they don't count spelling or grammar.

ok here we go again sorry being a hectic few weeks sorry you judge so much **** ...
    Regards and thanks,

Take your book and find a 'study buddy". There are 100 questions - some are really easy and some are more difficult. Study 10 and then your 'buddy' asks you the questions in random order. When you feel comfortable about those, do the same with the next ten. Then test those twenty questions - keep going by tens adding to the previous questions. Soon you will feel really comfortable with all the questions. There are no bonus points and you just have to know the direct, simple answers. Lots of luck to you - you have been here long enough, you will ace it!

thanks for a decent answer just want to ace it ...
    Regards and thanks,

Or try this program Create A Quiz. I've used this for learning the airplane systems etc. Very helpful.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

You could also contact local immigrant groups, community colleges and possibly even church groups to find out if there are any classes running in your area.

I like Brit's idea of the Create-A-Quiz thing though. Could be used for anything!
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Hi Mary,
    Great so Finally you are ready for test.Awesome.
    If you go to any USCIS facility with or without Info Pass.Ask them the book for Citizenship Test.Good thing its free.It got all the 100 questions plus an Audio CD.Simple as ABC.
    I read it once and heard the CD once that was it.I hit 6 out of 6 and exam stopped right there.
    Officer will ask you to right a simple sentence.I think even a kid from 1st grade can write that.If you have bad hand writing Guess what?Dont even worry about it.Officer is not there to check your spelling.Federale is freaking Idiot.Rush Limbaugh **** ****er.Sorry about tht.Just ignore that **** head.
    And if you wanna practice 100 questions go to USCIS.gov and look for the link for study material for Citizenship Test.They are same 100 question.
    Any way dont worry.If you are law abiding resident you will be ok.Post a comment when you pass it 6 out of 6.
    Good luck Mary.
    griffins