free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wife enter without any inspection nothing ever been done

My wife entered illigally from mexico 7 years ok. we have been married for 3 years have one child and another on the way is this the only way for her to get green card

I-130 which will set up the meeting
    she will be denied because of her entry then we file the wavier please exsplain in detail on how to resolve this

My wife entered illigally from mexico 7 years ok. we have been married for 3 years have one child and another on the way is this the only way for her to get green card

I-130 which will set up the meeting
    she will be denied because of her entry then we file the wavier please exsplain in detail on how to resolve this

Someon12 you really need to grow up.My wife was forced here by her parents. So do not even start this conversation. Grow up and get a life. Get off this board if you are not looking for help or giving good advice. thanks

go to www.immigrate2us.net and check out the different forums. Someone can answer your questions....politely.

Jerry
    Hi I have a future daughter in law in same boat wonderful girl they plan to marry wish you luck and if you find a reasonable way I'd wish you to pay it on I don't know much about the laws and need to learn them ha ha they keep changing the rules uh. any way good luck

Someone12, I'm new here and have read a few of your responses and have come to the conclusion that you must be a loner with a lot of time on your hands. I've never seen anything like it. You're quite pathetic and obviously have very little self esteem to put down people like you do. Don't you have a job or at least a hobby you can keep yourself busy at? You really must get off on hearing people's reactions to your responses....that's pretty sad,there may be a
    doctor for that. Dr.Phil should able to help.See
    I've stooped to your level, but only this once. Not enough people are telling you to go to"PATHETIC LOSERS.COM" instead of this site. There's no need to respond, I won't be reading anything you have to say again. My time's more precious than that. Caio

hold on .. if she was brought here as a child. thats a diffrent story!. contact immigrations attorney.

what puzzles me why wait 3 years married 1.5 kids later and decide " oh lets get you a green card " something is not connecting here.

Someone 12 ... keep posting I will still read your postings.
    I cant stop laughing my tail off. I am at the office bored silly. this is very entertaining.

In a nutshell once the I-130 is approved, then you'll need to file for I-601. The wife will need to exit the US before the I-601 is filed, and then wait until the approval of I-601. Once I-601 is approved, go to the corresponding US Embassy/Consulate to get the visa.

I am in a similiar situation. My husband was deported back home on 3/2003 while the I130 was pending (due to a pending deportation case). Upon him interviewing in Honduras on 03/2005 for the I130, we were asked to filed the I601 before the I130 could be processed. We phoned the embassy in May 2005 and were told he was denied and banned until 03/2008 due to deportation procedings in Houston. As to date we have not received a letter from the Honduran Consulate confirming the info given by phone.Filed for a K-3 visa was approved here in the States on 07/2005 , now we await to see if the Honduran Consulate will issue the temporary visa. I am getting different responses to this question by BCIS in the states and the consulate in Honduras, could someone please answer this if you know the laws. If the I601 is denied, and now the K-3 was approved and forwarded to the Consulate, what are the chances of getting it approved due to my husband being banned until 03/2008. Not to forget to mention the Consulate approved the children for a I130 to come to the state in 03/2005. His children are here and he is back home awaiting for approval. Someone with compassion please respond.