Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Angry at USCIS!!

I am planning on sueing the USCIS.

Well, they have (in part) denied my motion. In my quest to find remedy, I am finding more and more evidence that the USCIS is an incompetent institution and that in the name of justice they are operating against the constitution and should not be allowed to operate the way it does. The thing is that I have to go to court now because they are not accepting that my punishment has been removed/errased by the Attorney General in Berlin in 1990. I essentially will be tried twice for the same thing.

I know expungements mean nothing to the USCIS and that is unconstitutional and needs to be fought!

I am p.issed - but anger is a good emotion!

http://www.answers.com/topic/double-jeopardy

Who is willing to join me in a class action law suit?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

I am planning on sueing the USCIS.

Well, they have (in part) denied my motion. In my quest to find remedy, I am finding more and more evidence that the USCIS is an incompetent institution and that in the name of justice they are operating against the constitution and should not be allowed to operate the way it does. The thing is that I have to go to court now because they are not accepting that my punishment has been removed/errased by the Attorney General in Berlin in 1990. I essentially will be tried twice for the same thing.

I know expungements mean nothing to the USCIS and that is unconstitutional and needs to be fought!

I am p.issed - but anger is a good emotion!

http://www.answers.com/topic/double-jeopardy

Who is willing to join me in a class action law suit?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

The USCIS is a rouge organization, that is run similar the Mexico City Police Department. This is because after 911 the INS was abolished, and the Department of Homeland Security was created. The DHS was designed among other things, to protect the US from foreign terrorists. The DHS was given unparalleled powers in order to be able to get things done with expedience. At that time America had just been attacked in a most brutal way, the last thing on anyone’s mind was legal immigration.

The USCIS then was given massive powers over the immigrant. This would be similar to giving the local police the power to act as the Cop, the Judge, and the Jury. Therefore a bad cop could pull over a woman, for any reason or non reason, and do whatever he wants with her because there would no consequences, and no questions from anyone regarding his actions.

As far as taking the USCIS to court? It will take the rest of your life and all your money. Also, once you’ve filed a lawsuit upon the USCIS, they will then try to deport you. They could very easily charge you with fraud. If there is no fraud, no problem they’ll lie.

Kollerkrot,

My Mother can beat up Mike Tyson.

If Mike Tyson was strapped, and shackled to a chair, and if my Mother was armed with a baseball bat, she could knock him out.

When dealing with the USCIS, no matter how smart you are, the applicant is strapped, and shackled to a chair. The USCIS is armed with a baseball bat.

The only way to win, is if they like you. In my case, it’s much too late for that. They very much dislike me personally. Unfortunately for me I was too smart. I pointed out way too many of their errors, and incompetence’s.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
    Kollerkrot,

My Mother can beat up Mike Tyson.

If Mike Tyson was strapped, and shackled to a chair, and if my Mother was armed with a baseball bat, she could knock him out.

When dealing with the USCIS, no matter how smart you are, the applicant is strapped, and shackled to a chair. The USCIS is armed with a baseball bat.

The only way to win, is if they like you. In my case, it’s much too late for that. They very much dislike me personally. Unfortunately for me I was too smart. I pointed out way too many of their errors, and incompetence’s. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, how did you go about doing that? I mean pointed out their incompetence and stuff?

See, it is not whether USCIS likes me or not, or whether I don't like USCIS - it is what is correct and not correct.

How will they ever know that they are not in compliance with the US Constitution, if there is nobody to ever point it out? If you scream at one poor person behind a desk, just doing his/her job, that won't work.

I feel I have to help the USCIS overcome issues of non-compliance so that it can shine and call itself a constitutionally compliant agency.

The USCIS does not want to be a constitutionally compliant agency. That would restrict them from doing what they want. Right now they do what they want, and are unimpeded by anyone or anything. Forget about what’s right and wrong. Why would any agency want to self impose restrictions upon themselves?

My Grandpa used to say “ya can’t fight city hall.” I didn’t understand what he meant until now.

Hi Kollerkrot,

Sorry you are going through this. Have you tried contacting your congressmen? Not sure how much they could do, but here are their names and phone numbers in case you want to give it a try:

http://www.visi.com/juan/congr...gi?site=ctc&state=nj

Good luck to you.

Bad luck Kollerkrot. I had a feeling you'd be out of luck again. I still think you'll have better luck with your daughters' application. Unique is right in that you're gonna need a really good lawyer and lots of $$$$.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Good to see that USCIS is doing their job.

However, they have no more power than the old INS did.

By the way, the FBI has jurisdiction over terrorism. DHS is just continuing the job that INS and Customs Service did befor 9/11.

Kollerkrot,

I hate to tell you this, but you already know. If you had not informed the USCIS about your problem in Germany, they’d have never known or found out about it.

Anything you say can and will be used against you.

You can never take back what you said. And because you said it, it’s all over for you in the USA. Fair or not, your done. I'm done too, and they have less reason for me. I only complained about an abusive officer, that was my crime. Had I kept my mouth shut, I'd have a green card in my wallet.

Federale86 may not be fully aware of the corruption within the USCIS.