free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 555

The CHANGE Democraps are bringing in USA is they will turn over our good ol USA to filthy illegal aliens and then make USC as illegals. That is the change they are talking about. Write this down, 5 years from now it will be chaos all over. Illegals crawling here and there, the ratio of illegals to legals will be 10:5. There is a big conspiracy out there. With the help of VAWA, everything is possible. With the help of SHADY Domestic Violence Shelter, soon taxes will increase and innocent tax payers will be burnt paying for those fraudulent VAWA affidavits filed by DVS to collect VAWA funding.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
    The CHANGE Democraps are bringing in USA is they will turn over our good ol USA to filthy illegal aliens and then make USC as illegals. That is the change they are talking about. Write this down, 5 years from now it will be chaos all over. Illegals crawling here and there, the ratio of illegals to legals will be 10:5. There is a big conspiracy out there. With the help of VAWA, everything is possible. With the help of SHADY Domestic Violence Shelter, soon taxes will increase and innocent tax payers will be burnt paying for those fraudulent VAWA affidavits filed by DVS to collect VAWA funding. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You Are Probably Right! . I see It Too! Tell Tail Signs Started About 6-7 Years Ago. Different USA now! New World. Will Never Be As It Was. . I'm Going Fishing! Cant Fix it! Too Much Damage. .
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You Are Probably Right! . I see It Too! Tell Tail Signs Started About 6-7 Years Ago. Different USA now! New World. Will Never Be As It Was. . I'm Going Fishing! Cant Fix it! Too Much Damage. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll realize soon that you are no superior
    than minorities!

Who is this olalala and why are they baiting the Republicans and not bringing any actual information to this party?
    --------------------
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool:
    Who is this olalala and why are they baiting the Republicans and not bringing any actual information to this party? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey JC,

I have an idea who olalala is. A few more posts from her will seal the deal - lol!!!

This is just for fun:

Former, and selected, occupations of past and current US Presidents prior to entering politics:

John Adams-school teacher
    Abraham Lincoln*postmaster
    Andrew Johnson-tailor
    James A Garfield-school teacher
    Chester A Arthur-tariff collector
    Grover Cleveland-sheriff
    Theodore Roosevelt-rancher
    William Harding-newspaper editor
    Harry S Truman-farmer and used car salesman
    James Carter-peanut farmer
    Ronald Reagan-actor
    George H.W. Bush-oil executive
    George W. Bush-Owner of the Texas Rangers

Source

Those not listed were either lawyers or soldiers prior to entering politics.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Iperson light, with hands. Doing what? Don't ask. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

none of your business!