free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a student who is seeking employment

i have been living in the USA for 2 years now and have been granted a student visa in Canada, Montreal. Before i leave the USA, i need to find employment as well as this will help me with my experience. When i go back to South Africa. However i cannot find employment because i am told i need to have my work permit by all the agencies i have appraoched. Now my question is, how do i go about finding employment before i leave as i need to file for my papers.
    Is there anyone who have information for me on how to go about doing this.
    thank you

i have been living in the USA for 2 years now and have been granted a student visa in Canada, Montreal. Before i leave the USA, i need to find employment as well as this will help me with my experience. When i go back to South Africa. However i cannot find employment because i am told i need to have my work permit by all the agencies i have appraoched. Now my question is, how do i go about finding employment before i leave as i need to file for my papers.
    Is there anyone who have information for me on how to go about doing this.
    thank you

IF YOU ARE NOT ANOTHER LYING FASCIST GO TO WWW.IMMIGRATION.COM FORUM FOR REAL IMMIGRATION INFO AND HELP !!!

ALSO,if you are not a LYING FASCIST how come you don't ask your student adviser to help you (it's their job)???

i want to say thank you for the piece of information you have supplied me DEAR IMMORTALe.
    however i do prefere doing things my own way and if you have not read clearly, i have stated i am in the usa.. i hope you dont get paid just asking these type of questions to people or are you scared people coming to your country?
    as i also stated before this is a learning opportunity for me but i hope for your country too. it seem you have some sort of education as you know the meaning of the word facist or not. but anyway i would once again tke this wonderful opportunity to thank you for your delightful information, dear sir or madam or both.

Lexy--"living here" says nothing about your immigration status here, and that's what will matter in terms of getting a job. If you are currently a student here, then there's the possibility of OPT, which is a temporary position related to your field (and not a visa per se). If you're not a student here, the options are different. If you're here illegally (even if you entered legally), then forget about getting a job before you go--you'd be subject to the appropriate bar, 3-10 years.

You are very welcome, Mr. Jr. Member !

It is , and has always been, my utmost pleasure to share my insights with good honest grints such as yourself ( don't tell me now that you are not an honest grint).

But you are somewhat implausibe when you imply that I am "scared of people coming to your country" , simply because I asked why didn't you ask advise of your student adviser first.

P.S. I am both Sir and Madam .

Well i am legal in the usa, i would not have received any papers if i wasn't legal in usa first. Aliba, i don't understand what you meant by doing jail time. and yes i have visited the immagration web links, thus i was told for any kind of work i do need a work permit. i don't want to brake the law in your country.
    ps. i am usaully honest if this is a site to sell my character mr and ms IMMORTALe. and you my addess me as ms ok? thank you kindly

Whether you are Ms. or Mr. is irrelevant to me.
    So I will address you as lexy.

Now, lexy, I highly doubt that you are even a bit honest posting on this board. Seems to me you are one of those lying fascists who post on this board constantly.

If you are a good honest grint then go to www.immigration.com for REAL info and help on immigration matters.

Good Luck!

Just what "papers" are you talking about, Lexy? Whatever papers you say you have, it doesn't appear that they give you the authority to work here, else the agencies you've contacted wouldn't have brushed you off. It is perfectly possible to have "papers", yet be here illegally. Students who violate the terms of their visas by dropping out of school or working illegally, for example, or tourists who overstay their visas. And I wasn't referring to "jail time" but a bar on re-entering the US if you've accumulated illegal presence here. If that's the case, depending on the length of illegal presence, the bar on coming back can range from 3-10 years.

It's a phony poster with phony message.

ANOTHER LYING FASCIST CAUGHT RED-HANDED !!!