publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: going to do something abt my PENDING AOS DECISION. plz suggest me something

Hi,

I applied for AOS thru marriage in Sept 2003. i had interview in aug 2004. but after the 15 min interview the immigration officer told me it is already 4:30pm and i have 2 more persons in line for interview. so i will mail you decision. but till then now, after more then one year nothing in the mail. i went to the immigration office in march and they said need of second interview, but dont know when. i m really fed up from this waiting. anyone has the same expierence plz share with me.

now after long wait i m going to do follwing two things-
    1. applying for advance paroel(AP), i think when immigration will issue me AP tehy will find me file and may be think that decision is pending on this file.
    2. after getting travel paper if i will not get any decision i will go to teh governor of the state coz congressman inquiry didnot do anything.
    plz suggest me decisions are good or not. plz tell me is it good to involve governor coz my employer know him. and my emplyoer told me he will talk with governor on my behalf.
    but i m scared to invilve him so plz plz suggest me something.
    i am asking on this board coz i went to the lawyer he didnot give me any good suggestion he said sit and wait or if u r tired from wait come with $5000 so i will sue the immigration on ur behalf. so i dont want to go him now.

Hi,

I applied for AOS thru marriage in Sept 2003. i had interview in aug 2004. but after the 15 min interview the immigration officer told me it is already 4:30pm and i have 2 more persons in line for interview. so i will mail you decision. but till then now, after more then one year nothing in the mail. i went to the immigration office in march and they said need of second interview, but dont know when. i m really fed up from this waiting. anyone has the same expierence plz share with me.

now after long wait i m going to do follwing two things-
    1. applying for advance paroel(AP), i think when immigration will issue me AP tehy will find me file and may be think that decision is pending on this file.
    2. after getting travel paper if i will not get any decision i will go to teh governor of the state coz congressman inquiry didnot do anything.
    plz suggest me decisions are good or not. plz tell me is it good to involve governor coz my employer know him. and my emplyoer told me he will talk with governor on my behalf.
    but i m scared to invilve him so plz plz suggest me something.
    i am asking on this board coz i went to the lawyer he didnot give me any good suggestion he said sit and wait or if u r tired from wait come with $5000 so i will sue the immigration on ur behalf. so i dont want to go him now.

make sure you are still here legally, if it's all straight there by all means use your connections....... it's all about who you know lol

syberbear,
    i came here legally and still living with my wife.
    by the way thax for ur comment

so someone
    watelse i can do i have no other way.
    i m tired from this waiting

thax someone. i really appreciate for ur support.