free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E

This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

What does an intelligent person say to something like that!?!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

You'll be very happy to know, Davdah, that both my mom and husband have been life-long Democrats and are switching over this time. As for me - still undecided. Nope, more like agnostic - lol!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    They agree </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...and that then would end intelligence as we know it. No can do!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    If God is pro-life and arguably the most intelligent being in existence doesn't it follow that maybe the pro-abortion crowd might be wrong? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They might - they might not. I can't answer that. I think God did give us the choice just like we are given the choice about everything. Having the choice doesn't mean that you go and have it done. Having the choice also means that you have the choice whether to keep a child or not or give it for adoption. I think it is between you, God and your concience to make a decision like that and government should stay out of it. Now that I mentioned government, I actually think that people are just up in arms about the whole issue, because it is the concervatives that are trying to bulli people and get the government involved to the point that it would act as a dictating entity. I think it is the dictating matter that people are really opposed to because it is a matter of civil liberties. Well, I am for sure!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    What does an intelligent person say to something like that!?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bravo Spot On.
    Michael (Power of ILW)
    Supreme Lord and Chief of ILW.com

Life Ends For USC. When Illegals With Agenda Marries USC!!! SAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM?????? Wheres Those Updated Emmoticons???? Need The Kicking Self One Please!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Life ends when you vote Republican on Nov 4th
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Life ends when you vote Republican on Nov 4th </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

brit u are a hoot