free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recommended movie

This excellent movie illustrates how a racist becomes a racist and just how screwed up they are. The British made, BAFTA award winning This is England , set in the 1980s captures the period perfectly. Anybody who lived in the UK at that time will recognize it immediately. Gritty, raw and full of despair but ultimately uplifting. It's been running on the Sundance Channel if you have that. I know you'll like this Koller.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

This excellent movie illustrates how a racist becomes a racist and just how screwed up they are. The British made, BAFTA award winning This is England , set in the 1980s captures the period perfectly. Anybody who lived in the UK at that time will recognize it immediately. Gritty, raw and full of despair but ultimately uplifting. It's been running on the Sundance Channel if you have that. I know you'll like this Koller.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Of course you are a rasist, and so are majority of those who share your views on immigration.

Under the guize of "Hispanics are not a race" and "oh no, we are no rasists" all you do is engage in rasist practices.

And it should be held to you as a mirrow. The more people like you scream "we are not rasist!" the more it's proof that you are indeed nothing but rasists.

And you hear this from someone who comes from color-blind past, who himself is neither black nor Hispanic and whose ancestors as far as i am aware of have never worked in sugar plants or owned as a property by anyone.

So, get used to it, admit it, be honest about it, say "YES we ARE rasist". Let it be conscious for it's so much less destructive when you know just how really rasist you are. And then it would be possible to talk, to find solutions, to make amends.

Otherwise, you being rasist and vehemently denying it won't move the matter an inch forward.

P.S. I am seeing nowdays how US CITIZENS and LPR being subjected to open demonstrations of hostility for no other apparent reason than "looking illegal" (go figure it now!).
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Does anyone really want to see that who isn't looking for support of this misguided notion? Besides, you can go to the countries where any of those people are from and witness the same venom. There is always an estabished pecking order of some kind defined by something different amongst them. One group dominating another is as old as man kind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You seem to think racism doesn't exist therefore we shouldn't talk about it. This is completely wrong. Racism does exist. Watch this movie I dare you.

The skinhead movement as portrayed in this movie were not racist in themselves but were targeted by the National Front because they often engaged in mindless violence. Perfect for using as their henchmen to put the living fear of God into anybody that wasn't white.

Bringing it over here, SB 1070 might not be so explicit to say "if they are brown, they are likely illegal" but it's quite clear that the intent of this law is just that.

SB 1070 tells a cop you can't use race as a sole factor but with a nod and a wink, you know what we mean.

listen hindu/pakistani Brit, turned movie critic, nobody cares about your inputs, except the robots like yourself, i.e. militant marxist Renegade N, PutridUSC (all 95lbs or her), Kollerkraut, and the rest of the usual gang of idiots. Better stick to tending your goat, and please change that diaper on your head, you are stinking up this place.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    This excellent movie illustrates how a racist becomes a racist and just how screwed up they are. The British made, BAFTA award winning This is England , set in the 1980s captures the period perfectly. Anybody who lived in the UK at that time will recognize it immediately. Gritty, raw and full of despair but ultimately uplifting. It's been running on the Sundance Channel if you have that. I know you'll like this Koller. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't have the Sundance Channel, but found it on Netflix Stream. I'll watch it tonight.

Thanks for recommending it, Brit!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    listen hindu/pakistani Brit, turned movie critic, nobody cares about your inputs, except the robots like yourself, i.e. militant marxist Renegade N, PutridUSC (all 95lbs or her), Kollerkraut, and the rest of the usual gang of idiots. Better stick to tending your goat, and please change that diaper on your head, you are stinking up this place. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut the phuck up!!!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

This is racism:

1. A political party that supports slavery of blacks

2. A political party that murders hundreds of thousands of Americans to defend the "right" to have slavery

3. A political party that kills a President who defeated them

4. A political party with members that wear hoods and commit murder to terrorize Americans

5. A political party that antagonizes other countries and begins wars with them

6. A political party that justifies carpet bombing, firebombing and nuclear attacks against civilian populations

7. A political party that supports legal segregation based on race

8. A political party that creates a welfare society which economically enslaves minorities

9. A political party that creates systematic abortion and health care system that aborts primarily minority children and deprives people of the ability to get health care of their choosing

10. A political party that elects a self proclaimed "black" president simply because of his alleged race rather than his qualifications.

That party is the Democrat Party of the United States.

Opposed to that party is the Republican Party.

The Republican Party was founded to oppose slavery.

The first elected Republican President was assassinated by the Democrats.

The Republican Party was a believer in non-intervention in the senseless wars of other countries.

The Republican Party was a believer that the individuals living in a free market could better solve our problems that bureaucrats in Washington DC.

The Republican Party was a believer that people should not be imprisoned in urban housing projects and socialized health care systems.

The Republican Party believes that people should be judged, not on their race, but by their character.

The only way to eliminate racism is to eliminate the political party that has been solely and completely responsible for it for the past 200 years.

Election 2010. Change you can really believe in.

Senator Ehigie Edobar Uzamere for Senator.
    A true Republican, A true Negro.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    E, I'm disappointed. You're just as misguided as the rest who hurl that label anytime it's said something they don't like. The truth is those who use it unjustly as a weapon are guilty, not those who question it's use.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Disappointment is all mine

Just because there are those who unjustly hurl and use it as a weapon, does it mean that there is no racism out there on it's own accord or if there is then it should not be called what it is?

P.S. Here is a good movie to watch:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolivia_%28film%29