Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I-485 approval spouse approval pending

Hi-
    I wanted to asked if this is a common case or anyone experience our problem... My company applied for my I485 to Adjust PR status. At the same time my husband as well as my children was applied, too. In all cases progress all updates comes at the same time. Until this final stage, where I got my approval and my children last 4-22-2004. To this date my husband didn't come out yet. I filed for follow up but to no avail. We are confused and worried!!! We need to home in our country to see an very sick relative without my husband, because his EAD & Travel document is pending with them since Dec. 10 2003. Please share any comments and experiences with us. Thanks and have a good day!

Hi-
    I wanted to asked if this is a common case or anyone experience our problem... My company applied for my I485 to Adjust PR status. At the same time my husband as well as my children was applied, too. In all cases progress all updates comes at the same time. Until this final stage, where I got my approval and my children last 4-22-2004. To this date my husband didn't come out yet. I filed for follow up but to no avail. We are confused and worried!!! We need to home in our country to see an very sick relative without my husband, because his EAD & Travel document is pending with them since Dec. 10 2003. Please share any comments and experiences with us. Thanks and have a good day!

I don't think its a common case, but it does happen where the spouses AOS is not approved at the same time with the applicant AOS. Have you tried contacting the 1-800 to see whats the reason of the delay? Has he at least been FPed?

Thanks for the advise.
    I contact immediately the 1-800 to find out for my husband, but he said to file the follow up by mail filling up the form G 731v with return mailing address info and postmarked envelop. I follow the advise on the same day. Not heard anything to date.

Sorry, I know this is stupid question ... but what is AOS stands for? Thanks.

He is already fingerprinted 3 times - 1st one, 2 times after when it was expired.

AOS = Adjustment of Status, the process that you've just completed to gain Permanent Residency.

Form G731 is to check the status of your actual PR card. If your husband AOS hasn't been approved, I've no idea why the officer even recommend this. Maybe BronzeLady knows something else that this form will do.

I'll recommend to go ahead and give them a call again, and this time ask to speak to an IIO. At the very least, they should give you an answer why his AP is still left in the air. According to USCIS processing time, all of the Service Center is processing AP in 2004.

Thanks a lot for the information... I will call them again to further follow up my husbands approval.

Kind Regards,

Who in their right mind would call themself maricon?
    Sweet Madame Belu

good to see your thumb is healed, Jo. I was getting concerned.