free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I-751 very, very late

Exactly 4now. I can't see how the USCIS could possibly say it was a fraudulent marriage. Married with kids doesn't fit the fraud profile LOL.

I suspect while they knew the law, in this case it wasn't worth bothering with a denial and then having to do more work later on.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Exactly 4now. I can't see how the USCIS could possibly say it was a fraudulent marriage. Married with kids doesn't fit the fraud profile LOL.

I suspect while they knew the law, in this case it wasn't worth bothering with a denial and then having to do more work later on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately, There ARE Those that Exsist, and Use children as Tools to gain compassion from the system. GOT YOU!!! and many others as well . Is Real!!! The perfect weapon!!! Hardware not required! Children = The perfect bu llet proof vest! The Bad people are very aware!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Married with children usually fits the profile of one in deep misery, gloom, and despair. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Davdah home alone without the ball n' chain LOL

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Married with children usually fits the profile of one in deep misery, gloom, and despair. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

. . . and in dire need of a getaway - lol. Something like this will do:

. . . versus current weekend hangout. Lol. No contest here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tak:
    David:

Congratulations. Would you like to share with this board about what documents you submitted along with your I-751. Many can benefit with you experience. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will be happy to tell you this, but the list may not be complete, as I am relying on my memory. I submitted two affidvits from people who know us. One of the affidavits was completed and notorized 2.5 years ago by one of our neighbors. I submitted tax returns for the past three years, showing joint filing. I showed that my wife is a co-owner of two of my (er, our :-) bank accounts, and is a beneficiary for my insurance policies and retirement accounts. I submitted auto insurance cards, which have both our names and cars, as well as a photo copy of our driver's licences, which have our home address, which are the same address. I also submitted a letter explaining the delay. I told it like it was, taking full responsibility.

I'm still interested to hear from someone who can confirm that the letter congratulating her on the approval is a letter on plain white stock paper, and not the usual NOA letter stock.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'm still interested to hear from someone who can confirm that the letter congratulating her on the approval is a letter on plain white stock paper, and not the usual NOA letter stock. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mine was like that. It might have had the local office letterhead on it too. Don't fret it, you're done!

Davidvcp:

Thank you. Information provided by you is useful.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Davidvcp:
    I also submitted a letter explaining the delay. I told it like it was, taking full responsibility. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

May I ask what reason you gave? I'm in the same situation and I really have no excuse other than reading some misinformation and thinking I only needed to renew my wife's green card (not remove conditions).

Hi, I'm helping my fried filing I290B for I751.
    Her husband filed I751 6 months late without attaching the explanation why, and they have moved to a new address. He use the new address when filing I751 but did not sent AR-11 to properly change the address. We call USCIS, the officer said they sent her notice to go get her fingerprint but the address on file was her old address, so she did not go to the appointment, and that result in denial of her Petition. Of course she did not receive any letter from USCIS as they were sending them to the old address. Her husband is not super smart so my friend is asking me for help. We called USCIS in Aug request that they resent the denial notice. On the notice suggest that she file I290 to reopen the decision. That is what we are planing to do now, will explain that she did not go do her fingerprint because she did not receive the notice, as she thought that by using the new address in the form will change the contact address. They file I751 late because they did not have enough money for a while, they have two kids from his previous marriage and they are supporting her family in her country. Will USCIS accept that as a good excuse for filing late? Any suggestion?or any new idea of what she should do?

If I290B is denied will they return the fee? They are really tight with money