50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Complaints not being heard? Contact the owner/moderator of ILW.com direct :)

I, as well as many here on the board have made many complaints to Sam Udani of ILW for quite some time.

Whenever he manages to find time for this discussion board and/or be bothered to read his numberous emails, PM's and complaint reports, he never follows through what he promises, to deal with the many issues we have here on the board.

If any of you are emailing him or pressing that report button, it isn't getting anywhere as he doesn't bother reading them or act on them.
    He made rules on this board but doesn't put them in force.

So, if you really want to get heard, contact him direct at the office. He said to me that he didn't mind members calling him, so here is the number of ILW.com office in NY, if anybody would like to make any complaint direct by voice.

(212) 545 0818

His lack of moderating of this board kind of gives impressions that he doesn't care what treatment posters get here, hence the running off of many helpful long term members.

Please voice your complaints direct, it may be the only way
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

I, as well as many here on the board have made many complaints to Sam Udani of ILW for quite some time.

Whenever he manages to find time for this discussion board and/or be bothered to read his numberous emails, PM's and complaint reports, he never follows through what he promises, to deal with the many issues we have here on the board.

If any of you are emailing him or pressing that report button, it isn't getting anywhere as he doesn't bother reading them or act on them.

So, if you really want to get heard, contact him direct at the office. He said to me that he didn't mind members calling him, so here is the number of ILW.com office in NY, if anybody would like to make any complaint direct by voice.

(212) 545 0818

His lack of moderating of this board kind of gives impressions that he doesn't care what treatment posters get here, hence the running off of many helpful long term members.

Please voice your complaints direct, it may be the only way
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:

(212) 545 0818

Please voice your complaints direct, it may be the only way </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or of course just see SOM for what he is, and either ignore him or treat him the same. I think the best is to just ignore his postings. Make him talk to himself, that way we get some good laughs.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

I wasn't referring to SOM or anyone in particular, just generally really.

I know there has been many complaints, even Sam told me but he just doesn't get around to reading them or dealing with them.

That is the reason why I have given out the number, far quicker and at least you know your complaint, whatever it may be, is being heard and not just at end of pile of electronic communication he has got already.

ILW has changed a lot over time and not what it used to be, so the only way for it to get back on track and those long term members coming back to help new members or any member for that matter with immigration issues, is that Sam needs to be told about it and deal with it finally.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    I wasn't referring to SOM or anyone in particular, just generally really.

I know there has been many complaints, even Sam told me but he just doesn't get around to reading them or dealing with them.

That is the reason why I have given out the number, far quicker and at least you know your complaint, whatever it may be, is being heard and not just at end of pile of electronic communication he has got already.

ILW has changed a lot over time and not what it used to be, so the only way for it to get back on track and those long term members coming back to help new members or any member for that matter with immigration issues, is that Sam needs to be told about it and deal with it finally. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, I see! I was kind of thinking you opened that thread because Kumar (sp?) mentioned something in one of the other threads.

Anyway, I don't like SOM, that's is no secret.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

LOL Yeah he tends to #1 on list for many.

No not because of Kumnar's post but it did remind me to post this. I was going to last week but didn't get around to it.

Lots of people have in the past ignored him or got used to him but there are many far worse than him.

It really is basically about trying to get this place back as it was and hopefully get back others who once posted. They don't want to post here while it is like this, so something has to change.

Whiny Sprint Girl wants to run this forum. Get a life.

I Myself Have changed alot from the first Time I posted on ILW. I Saw Everyone as Helping Potentially bad people Enter This Once great country. Over time I have seen Many Changes, Not just with the Forum, but the Posters as well!
    I see friends that Once were not! I see Others that Connected and Now not! I see disagreement among attitude, Ideas, Character, Etc. Every poster Has changed. Different World!!!

I have Some form of Respect for every poster Now, where In the beginning I had none!!
    Did you smile? Did you experience something new?
    Did the posters you despise at one single time make you Laugh, whether in Awwww or caught a Part of you off guard? You cannot Control who people are!! Many expect the Owners/moderators To expel What some disaprove of!!! Complications within the Law Prevent This!!! New world!!

ILW Will Never be exactly as it was when Some Found their happy place!!! Many changes in the world!! and As many Changes In the people of the World! And Posters!!! Memories!!! Cherrish and Remember What once was!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Whiny Sprint Girl wants to run this forum. Get a life. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why is that Fed? Worried you might get complaints against you heard? lmao

Nope I don't want to run any forum, but I do care. I know how much it means to people who need help..real help. I have been there myself, unlike you who bashes or gives wrong info on purpose.

You see Fed, I came and come here for a purpose, and if speaking up and trying to get the moderator to do his job and enforce the rules to this place as listed above, then I will do what it takes

If nothing happens, at least I tried.

My way to saying thank you to those that helped me and doing something rather than just moaning about what happens here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    We seem to have misplaced our Polish contributor. Hmm, that's strange. I wonder where she may have gone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let's not open that can of worms again, or please - "let the sleeping dog lie".