50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Speed?? RN??? Where Did You Go????

ILW Needs You!!! Worldwide Posters Need You!!!

I especially Need You!!!
    No fun without Love and Hate!!!

Gotta have and Make Up Later!!!

you Guys Ok??? still alive???

I Got gucci, Prada, coach!!!
    Yumm Yumm!!
    The pain in But t Fun people went Away!!! Mahol kita's gone!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

I especially Need You!!!

Yumm Yumm!!
    The pain in But t Fun people went Away!!! Mahol kita's gone!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

They are just Teasing!!! Withholding Their femanine Desireability!!! And they are still here!! . LOL. those Rascals!!!

[whats going on here all these kiss icons etc is this still an immigration forum

QUOTE]Originally posted by MakeItRight!:

I especially Need You!!!

Yumm Yumm!!
    The pain in But t Fun people went Away!!! Mahol kita's gone! [/QUOTE]
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

MIR is on the again!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Rule of thumb should be too much sauce, stay away from the keyboard - lol!!! Turn the computer OFF - lmao!

whos mir
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mary Ireland:
    whos mir </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The person who started this thread.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mary Ireland:
    whos mir </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The poster that attempts to maintain an open mind to all seeking entrance and a new life In USA!!
    Difficult!!! Many manipulate and gain compassion from a Broken immigration system, They Know!!!
    Can sometimes cause severe damage To Americans They Connect with!!! Not the Decietful immigrants fault! Bad Is bad! Is The USA System that Knows About The Fraud and allows it to continue!!!!

If you made It your whole Life, to get into USA No matter what. You find out how easy It actually is!!! You learn the time frame, loop Holes, Discrepancy's Of the system!!! You play The faults passed down by your friends and family over Many years!!! WWW was The best helper For sharing Exactly What to do, and what not to do!!!

Mir Has Studied and Experienced many cultures since My own ordeal. Been within many!!! ALL DIFFERENT!! Except for one common Rule Implanted into the children!! USA is Ultimate, Which ever child succeeds? Must Take care of the family and Put into Place actions To bring The family!!!
    No Choice!!! ORGANIZED CRIME FOR THEIR OWN CHILDREN THAT HAVE ZERO SAY IN THE MATTER!!!

South america, Asia, Same!!! Thanks WWW. Made It a Whole lot easier!!!!!!!!