50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Looking for anyone in love with an illegal immigrant

Hi. I have been on this site before and have heard from people. I am posting again. I am looking for anyone in love or married to an illegal immigrant. I would love to hear where you are from, and your story. I am engaged to a Brazilian and hoping there will be an amnesty this coming year.
    Have you spoke to a lawyer, or even gone through the process? I would love to hear from you so please email me!

Hi. I have been on this site before and have heard from people. I am posting again. I am looking for anyone in love or married to an illegal immigrant. I would love to hear where you are from, and your story. I am engaged to a Brazilian and hoping there will be an amnesty this coming year.
    Have you spoke to a lawyer, or even gone through the process? I would love to hear from you so please email me!

Hi Kerri,

Try http://www.immigrate2us.net. You're likely to have alot more responses from members of that site.

Good luck!

I was going to link you there too but I see another i2us gal beat me to it..!

You will be amazed with the support that you find there.

I have gone through the process but through Mexico not Brazil (Mexico has a pilot program and is faster). Expect a wait and a lengthy stressful process but don't lose hope..!

I am 22 years old and I did my husband's entire case by myself and he was approved 9 months after sending out the first paperwork (in your case it would probably be closer to 1.5 - 2 years from start to finish because he would need to wait about a year in Brazil. It sounds daunting at first but we have all gone through this.. or at least had to prepare for the possibility - even with Mexico it is still possible to be sent to the backlog. You adjust and prepare and get through it.. I promise !! )

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I was going to link you there too but I see another i2us gal beat me to it..! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's a big difference between a forum that is moderated and one that's not. I figured she would feel more 'at home' on i2us.