free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: ***-heterosexual convenience marriage for residency purposes

Couple of questions:

1) Somebody who is (openly) *** who marries somebody who needs a father figure for her daughter and gets his green card through the marriage: is that considered marriage fraud?
    2) Is it illegal to abet and aid an illegal alien by providing them funds and a vehicle?

Couple of questions:

1) Somebody who is (openly) *** who marries somebody who needs a father figure for her daughter and gets his green card through the marriage: is that considered marriage fraud?
    2) Is it illegal to abet and aid an illegal alien by providing them funds and a vehicle?

Marriage fraud? Yes and No. Yes, because to get a green card for the alien based on a bad faith marriage is fraud. No, if the purpose of the marriage is to form a family to help a daughter's wholesome development all through her life by providing for her a father figure. But no law governs the mechanics of a marriage for a man and a woman, nor one that gives a checklist of do's and don't's for a married couple. Even if the woman with sexual orientation/preference in the given case who is marrying violates no law. The other question is will USCIS approve the process? Again, maybe yes - maybe no. It will depend on how they will fare in overcoming the statutory burden of an AOS based on a good faith marriage.

Abetting and aiding illegal aliens by providing funds and/or vehicles by themselves, I think, don't constitute an illegal act. Or not yet. This is happening in many instances everywhere all the time. (This was one of the provisions of H.R. 4437, a bill that was sponsored by Rep. Sensenbrenner in 2005, criminalizing this act). Except when one aids an alien through those ways to enter into the US illegally.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by klinus:
    Couple of questions:

1) Somebody who is (openly) g a y who marries somebody who needs a father figure for her daughter and gets his green card through the marriage: is that considered marriage fraud?
    2) Is it illegal to abet and aid an illegal alien by providing them funds and a vehicle? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AS long as purpose of marriage was not SOLELY for obtaining greencard, it is not fraud. If they are living together as man and wife and operating as man and wife.. then who can say it is not real marriage. must meet all requirements of documentation expected by uscis.

Now. some states i believe require that a marriage be consumated. S e X must occur at least once. If uscis heard that one party is ***, then look forward to a stokes interview with lots and lots of *** questions.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    How desperate must she be that she can't even get a normal guy? That may be her only defense. How can she in good conscience say its a normal marriage? The physical part is considered part of the bonds of marriage and this will not have that essential element. It should be looked at as purely convenience and not within the realm of good faith. This is a bargained for exchange of a GC for a substitute parent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Davdah,
    You and I do not agree much, but this has to do with Klinus estranged wife. The story has been changed to make it appear not so obvious.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by klinus:
    Couple of questions:

2) Is it illegal to abet and aid an illegal alien by providing them funds and a vehicle? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Answers to the questions:
    1. As 4now pointed out, No because it is not solely for the green card. People marry for all different reasons including needing someone as a father figure. Green card just happens to be a coincidence. Marriage is still in good faith because of choosing whom she had to marry.

2. Aiding and abetting an illegal alien is a crime, but not the way you are suggesting it. It is neither for human trafficking nor for ulterior motives to intentionally skirt US immigration law. gifts to a pwerson, such as providing a vehicle, is not breaking the law in most cases.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    If this marriage is real to the extent it occured it will probably be labled as bogus by USCIS. They seem to be old fashioned when it comes to this. They aren't exactly adopting the democratic mindset that anything goes. I bet this goes down in flames. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    But how to prove one is openly ***. Ture, the US government does not recognize same *** marriages because of the 1997 Family Protection Act, but it could also be one is bi-sexual too. But it boils down to how to prove it. USCIS do take USC complaints within the nature of that complaint. If they get the impression the complaint is more full of hot air like being vindicctive, they won't bother at all.

Davdah, LOL!

Hudson, my question isn't related to Klinus' question and I'm not sure if my facts are correct. Don't they recognize *** marriages in MA? (It's just that I had been telling my *** friends for the longest time that Mass. is the place to be, they are accepted in that state.)
    Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

I didn't know g. ay is unacceptable....ooops!
    Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Couple of questions:

Yes; this would be fraud. Immigration through marriage is only for people who intend to share a life together. Someone who marries to get a father figure is not attempting to share a life together. Also note that h o m o sexual marriages are not recognized by the Federal Government for immigration purposes even in a state where such a marriage is legal. An unconsummated marriage is not valid.

If your daughter needs a father figure, I will happy to be her daddy; a very strict daddy : )

Yes. Aiding and abetting someone to break the law is a crime. In this case you would be helping someone drive a vehicle that they are not legally allowed to drive. In the immigration context by itself, however, I think the aid is too remote.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!