free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Advance Parole Question--Help

Advance Parole Question

If a person had two adjustment of status case pending with CIS, can he apply for Advance Parole I-131 through each case or not, only one advance parole through one case.!!
    I know he can apply for EAD through each case, is it different with AP or not?

Advance Parole Question

If a person had two adjustment of status case pending with CIS, can he apply for Advance Parole I-131 through each case or not, only one advance parole through one case.!!
    I know he can apply for EAD through each case, is it different with AP or not?

Depika:
    You should apply your advance parole through late amnesty. It is still pending.
    If you travel through life act's parole and if it is denied while you are travelling than you can not enter to US.
    Do not spend money to apply on both pending cases.
    Yes, you are allowed to apply advance parole based on your two pending cases.

Thanks Rafi:you said
    "Yes, you are allowed to apply advance parole based on your two pending cases."

Rafi, are you sure, did you read somewhere if this possible? Do you know anybody did it?
    Thanks

I did it. Depika, Late amnesty and life act is two diffrent laws. You already applied to adjust your status using these laws.
    Both law said you are allowed to apply for Advance parole. It did not say that if you apply for advance parole using life act than you can not apply using late amnesty.

Hi Rafi, just to clear thing and to see if we are in the same page
    If I apply for Advance Parole I-131 through Life Act and it's was issued for me , I also can apply at the same time for another Advance Parole I-131 through the Late Amnesty if I want to apply for it and the CIS will issue another AP, even if I still have valid AP through Life Act. That's was my question in the previous post?

I just finish talking to a supervisor at the National Service Center and her reply was a person is only entitled to only one Advance Parole even if he had ten different pending Adjustments of Status cases. He can't apply to another Advance Parole through another AOS case if he already got one and still valid. Rafi what do you think? Other Life Act and Late Amnesty class member please tell us your experience in this matter?

Mohan, Sammy and all other experts please give us your thoughts and advice. What's the law say? Thanks to all feedback.