50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: AOS interview

My wife and myself went in for our AOS interview after the interview I was told that my background check has not cleared yet. I had finger printing long before the interview ... anyway we had our interview .. any idea what this look like?

My wife and myself went in for our AOS interview after the interview I was told that my background check has not cleared yet. I had finger printing long before the interview ... anyway we had our interview .. any idea what this look like?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WMD:
    My wife and myself went in for our AOS interview after the interview I was told that my background check has not cleared yet. I had finger printing long before the interview ... anyway we had our interview .. any idea what this look like? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now how do you expect your name to be cleared when it states WMD?....lol

If you have not committed any crime, aren't arrested, or do not fear that any crime you have committed will now be exposed, you don't have to worry about anything.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Hi WMD

You're not the only one who stocked on name check. What service center is your application?

To answer your question means the process is delayed doesn't mean you got denied.

there are some OP here who have the same case as you. They will surely reply.

Just Press the name of this intimidating OP
    and add to IGNORE.

he's just a Troll.

An Internet troll is someone who intentionally posts controversial/contrary messages in an on-line community/on-line discussion forum with the SOLE intention of baiting users into an argumentative response. Their comments are often fueled by an alternative agenda (i.e., religious, political), are ridiculous, highly opinionated, or unsupported; their interest is primarily in "fighting". They often go from site to site. The term is derived from the fishing technique known as trolling.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">My wife and myself went in for our AOS interview after the interview I was told that my background check has not cleared yet. I had finger printing long before the interview ... anyway we had our interview .. any idea what this look like? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Join the club WMD I applied for Citizenship nearly 2 yrs ago..still nothing from the dear USCIS
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
    Hi WMD

You're not the only one who stocked on name check. What service center is your application?

To answer your question means the process is delayed doesn't mean you got denied.

there are some OP here who have the same case as you. They will surely reply.

Just Press the name of this intimidating OP
    and add to IGNORE.

he's just a Troll.

An Internet troll is someone who intentionally posts controversial/contrary messages in an on-line community/on-line discussion forum with the SOLE intention of baiting users into an argumentative response. Their comments are often fueled by an alternative agenda (i.e., religious, political), are ridiculous, highly opinionated, or unsupported; their interest is primarily in "fighting". They often go from site to site. The term is derived from the fishing technique known as trolling. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You dumb responder, didn't you read my message to Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD). It is the right answer and you are asking him/her to look somewhere else. You are one pathetic poster that is posting useless stuff.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.