50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: What I Think Would Help Peace In Not Only America. All Over

Ok. Every one is always fighting about this and that. This is wrong. That's not wrong. It all boils down to this. I hate no one. I have respect for all people. But i think that living in America. I was given rights that most people have to work for. And some never get. But i see from your view. Because i have a lot of friends who are from other country's. And they agree on my view. And my view on this is.... Say i move to Mexico. I can not expect every one in Mexico to learn English. Its common respect to learn Spanish. Because if i want to be a working part of the Mexican community and start a life there its simple common respect to the people of that country for me to learn English. Not to just curse and complained because the whole country wont do it the way i want. Now im not saying i cant live there if i didn't speak Spanish. But it makes it easier. And people would take me more serious. And it makes life a lot easier. To be able to not just be. But also feel like a part of that country. But it goes the same for here in America. Why is it that there are so many people here that can not speak English. Like jobs i have held. I almost had brake downs because i worked in retail selling electronics to people. and when dealing with a Latino family who speaks no English at all. im not going to lie. its very hard to do my job. and its very herd to help them with what they want. I just really think that for the current issue at hand to be settled if all the immigrants that do not speak English to at least learn to speak English. So when outside and dealing with people things would go smoother. and as respect to America. and to the respect of the piece of the American dream they want so bad. Then why not because American. And take part in everything. Not just the pieces that are easy. Or fun. Learn to speak English. I will admit a lot of people make fun of a close family i know. Because my friends parents do not speak English at all. But both there kids speak English. And a lot of people mock them because they don't speak English. And for the people who are getting mad at this. You have to under stand i take no sides. Just picture your back in your home country. Where you are from. And a person just like you comes up. But they don't speak a **** of your language just comes up and starts talking away. trying to get some info. or help. or what ever. and both of you start to get upset. Now that whole issue from the person visiting your country had known how to speak your language. well. things would have gone great most likely. I just think it really is a great start. But any who. That's how i feel on that issue. Im sorry if i have upset any one. And thank you for your time =)

Rob,

Ok. Every one is always fighting about this and that. This is wrong. That's not wrong. It all boils down to this. I hate no one. I have respect for all people. But i think that living in America. I was given rights that most people have to work for. And some never get. But i see from your view. Because i have a lot of friends who are from other country's. And they agree on my view. And my view on this is.... Say i move to Mexico. I can not expect every one in Mexico to learn English. Its common respect to learn Spanish. Because if i want to be a working part of the Mexican community and start a life there its simple common respect to the people of that country for me to learn English. Not to just curse and complained because the whole country wont do it the way i want. Now im not saying i cant live there if i didn't speak Spanish. But it makes it easier. And people would take me more serious. And it makes life a lot easier. To be able to not just be. But also feel like a part of that country. But it goes the same for here in America. Why is it that there are so many people here that can not speak English. Like jobs i have held. I almost had brake downs because i worked in retail selling electronics to people. and when dealing with a Latino family who speaks no English at all. im not going to lie. its very hard to do my job. and its very herd to help them with what they want. I just really think that for the current issue at hand to be settled if all the immigrants that do not speak English to at least learn to speak English. So when outside and dealing with people things would go smoother. and as respect to America. and to the respect of the piece of the American dream they want so bad. Then why not because American. And take part in everything. Not just the pieces that are easy. Or fun. Learn to speak English. I will admit a lot of people make fun of a close family i know. Because my friends parents do not speak English at all. But both there kids speak English. And a lot of people mock them because they don't speak English. And for the people who are getting mad at this. You have to under stand i take no sides. Just picture your back in your home country. Where you are from. And a person just like you comes up. But they don't speak a **** of your language just comes up and starts talking away. trying to get some info. or help. or what ever. and both of you start to get upset. Now that whole issue from the person visiting your country had known how to speak your language. well. things would have gone great most likely. I just think it really is a great start. But any who. That's how i feel on that issue. Im sorry if i have upset any one. And thank you for your time =)

Rob,