free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Three Bs

Who are the 3 Bs today? The 3 greatest leaders?
    BUSH, BLAIR and BIN (Laden). *****, *****, and *****. Someone12, does your name also start with B? Then you're another *****. Since you're a Vietname veteran, why not use the name Someone61? You're now 61.

Someone12
    sounds like somebody's tiny cage has been rattled....how much do you spend on handjob lotion each week?

Who are the 3 Bs today? The 3 greatest leaders?
    BUSH, BLAIR and BIN (Laden). *****, *****, and *****. Someone12, does your name also start with B? Then you're another *****. Since you're a Vietname veteran, why not use the name Someone61? You're now 61.
    Mavy, although I will disagree with Someone on many issues about immigration, this post is just like AE and his multiple ID counterparts. I suggest you either delete the post and apologize or be prepared for any and all consequences to your actions.

Gee, Hudson...you have seen how this Someone12 claiming to be Vietnam veteran writes s h i t about me. I've a strong suspicion that he's no other than AF. Check his style with that of another Impenetrable. I already called the attention of the admin who may still be sleeping in bed. Apologize? If and when Israel withdraws from Lebanon.

Someone12
    yes, please check my style with anyone else. Be my guest.

Someone12 is suffering from post Vietnam war syndrome until today. Flash back to the many Vietnamese he and his comrades killed. I bet he's among those homeless and punks in the streets...the Vietnamese war veterans who still cannot accept they lost that war.

Someone12
    <yawn>...better "drop" what you are doing macyuhoo before your mother catches you...

Gee, Hudson...you have seen how this Someone12 claiming to be Vietnam veteran writes s h i t about me. I've a strong suspicion that he's no other than AF. Check his style with that of another Impenetrable. I already called the attention of the admin who may still be sleeping in bed. Apologize? If and when Israel withdraws from Lebanon.
    Macy, you can respect a person's opinion even if you vehemently disagree. But i will tell you onething, Someone12 may be a vietnam soldier but he was no officer and no noncommissioned officer. But what you also did was cross the line. And for that and of personal honor, you must apologize.

How many Vietnamese mothers did you f u c k e d? Tell me where you are now and I'm gonna blow your head off !