50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEED help!! Am I going to be deported?

hi my family got a notice from Department of Homeland Security to be there and get deported at 9:30 on July 30th. We did political Asylum 11 years ago, but it became denied, and completed in 2006. We lived here for 11 years now. Anyway after we got this notice, we hired an attorney and we filed EOIR-42B and G-325A (cancellation of removal) with all the required documents to BIA today and all the fees to an office called USCIS in Texas, so they didn't open the envelop yet. This is real question. Our attorney made an appointment at local USCIS office to submit I-246 with attorney brief to stay of deportation, which means extend the deportation date to October. But appointment is on 7:30AM July 30th, so my family worry about whether they are going to take us to Homeland Security to deport us, or nothing will happen and they would only extend the date. Our attorney seems not knowing very well about this. He also mentioned us about securing Bondsman, so we are worrying right now. Should we go there and submit 'stay of deportation' form (I-246) to extend the deportation date? Since we appeal at BIA, don't we only need to wait until BIA finishes the review?

-------------------------------------
    thanks for the replies,

The notice is "Warning to Alien Ordered Removed or Deported" from US Department of Homeland Securty signed by Assistant Field Office Director. And we started Aslyum case when we came here 11 years ago, so it took almost 10 years to be completed, but it is denied. This is the first time we got the removal notice. Sorry for the errors. I tried to fix them. I graduated all the schools here (elementary to high school) and I am in University right now.

hi my family got a notice from Department of Homeland Security to be there and get deported at 9:30 on July 30th. We did political Asylum 11 years ago, but it became denied, and completed in 2006. We lived here for 11 years now. Anyway after we got this notice, we hired an attorney and we filed EOIR-42B and G-325A (cancellation of removal) with all the required documents to BIA today and all the fees to an office called USCIS in Texas, so they didn't open the envelop yet. This is real question. Our attorney made an appointment at local USCIS office to submit I-246 with attorney brief to stay of deportation, which means extend the deportation date to October. But appointment is on 7:30AM July 30th, so my family worry about whether they are going to take us to Homeland Security to deport us, or nothing will happen and they would only extend the date. Our attorney seems not knowing very well about this. He also mentioned us about securing Bondsman, so we are worrying right now. Should we go there and submit 'stay of deportation' form (I-246) to extend the deportation date? Since we appeal at BIA, don't we only need to wait until BIA finishes the review?

-------------------------------------
    thanks for the replies,

The notice is "Warning to Alien Ordered Removed or Deported" from US Department of Homeland Securty signed by Assistant Field Office Director. And we started Aslyum case when we came here 11 years ago, so it took almost 10 years to be completed, but it is denied. This is the first time we got the removal notice. Sorry for the errors. I tried to fix them. I graduated all the schools here (elementary to high school) and I am in University right now.

Your lawyer filed the appeal for the asylum case. Until that is completed, deportation orders are on hold. You need to contact your attorney, read the notice, and appear to the designated place of appointment in the notice. Your lawyer should accompany you and your family. What may happen is your family will go to a USCIS detention center until BIA reviews the case.

I am assuming the BIA decision has not been determined.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Is it a final order of deportation?
    Is it issued by Court or DHS Officer?

My basic understanding is that usually , when ones' asylum case is denied, Court grants 'voluntary departure' (and certain time to leave).
    If asylum court orders you deported immediately, then they also give you a time to appeal (30-60 days or so).
    If you fail to file a timely appeal (or loose your appeal at BIA) then your deportation order becomes 'final' and you get the kind of notice you are describing (another reason for such notice could be an error/glitch in the computer, but judging from your post that's not the case.
    "We did political Asylum in 2006 but it didn't go well and the case became completed").

You should read the notice carefully and if it's final order of deportation and if 'stay' is not granted by the Federal Court of Appeals then you must be ready to depart on the day and time as requested, or else you will become a fugitive, subject to felony prosecution , and your name will be entered into National Crime Database (any traffic violation will result in immediate arrest). I am not trying to scare you, just telling you what you should know.

Disclaimer:
    I am not an attorney and none of the above should be considered a legal advice.
    Just my opinion.

Someone12
    time to say good bye....your phony asylum claim will be denied,....after all...it took you idiots eleven years to "suddenly" realize you wanted asylum? Sounds like pure unadulterated hor$e$hit....you and your family are nothing but visa cheats, and now want to add even more lies to your ledger....please leave MY country tomorrow and do all American citizens a big favor....we don't want slime living here..

He doesn't have to leave tomorrow but by all means should avoid staying past July,30th if 'stay' is denied.

Did you file for asylum after 11 years of stay? or did your case of asylum did last 11 years?

How is this guy going to sleep the next three nights?

Are you married?
    Do you have any US citizen kids?

If you have US kids,make sure to take them with you if you get deported. We like to keep the family together