free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EAD Approved

YIPPEE YAY!!!!! just wanted to tell everyone my EAD was approved today, and card production has been ordered.

this is great, hopefully I'll be working soon after Thankgiving!!!

YIPPEE YAY!!!!! just wanted to tell everyone my EAD was approved today, and card production has been ordered.

this is great, hopefully I'll be working soon after Thankgiving!!!

wow,this is great news jake01, ,,iam happy for u,u deserve it,,good luck

Thanks Mike, it seemed to go very quiet, I wondered if I was going to hear anything at all, especially with all the applications that was sent before the price increase. although still no updates on the AOS application, and no sign of an interview date as yet. I keep telling myself to be patient.

But thanks again, and dont forget to keep us updated on your position, you'll be back in the US with your wife soon.

Jake01: Maybe now you'll get rid of the foreign flag!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:

this is great, hopefully I'll be working soon after Thankgiving!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Good For you!
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Congratulations Jake !
    God Bless America ! Love IT ....or LEAVE it !

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    Jake01: Maybe now you'll get rid of the foreign flag!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To SunDevilUSA:

What foreign flag!! if you are talking about the Union Jack, then that will not happen, as it is not foreign to me, I am a proud UK Citizen, I am here because of the love I have for my husband, and I just thank God that USA accepts dual citizenship, otherwise "if I am approved" I will be a long time greencard holder. Don't get me wrong, I think America is a beautiful place, and most of the people here, are really friendly, but I love my own country too!

To Hudson and Got Faith, Thank you for you Congrats, I am so excited, now I can go get a SSN and start to have a life!!

Congratulations, Jake01. Great news!

Jake01

Congratulations also from me!

As far as SunDevilUSA goes - I think you are rediculous, man!! Are you looking for everyone to put up a chain-link covered flag like yours? I think that is more foreign to this country than any other flag can ever be.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire