free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Marriage Fraud Victims - Please Read

Hello All - If you have been a victim of marriage fraud to obtain immigration benefits, please drop me a line using private message with your information like email and name.

Several of us are forming a group and are in a process to sue Department of Homeland Security. The Government never ever listens to one but will listen to several and especially when media is also involved and we have several stories of the victims.

IT IS MY REQUEST TO POSTERS HERE PLEASE DO NOT POST UNNECESSARY STUFF TO THIS POSTING. I AND SEVERAL OTHERS WHO HAVE BEEN DEFRAUDED AND OUR GOVERNMENT IS NOT WILLING TO LISTEN, ASSIST OR SUPPORT THEIR OWN THEN WHO WILL. SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME IN POSTING UNNECESSARY STUFF HERE.

No disrespect intended, but how is choosing a fraudulent mate Homeland Security's fault?

Thanks HelpVictim for sharing that information.

NHP: OP didn't say it was DHS's fault. I take it they were implying that DHS doesn't pay credence to their supplications be it whatever they are pertaining to the interraction they had regarding the fraud they claimed they had exposed.

Count me in. However, I'm not sure if DHS would be the appropriate target. It can be possible to sue the Federal Government by filing a "Notice of Claim". The most damaging effects of immigration fraud is financial loss due to abusive VAWA laws (where the accused is innocent) when abused by the residency seeker.

How is being raped the police's fault? We are not blaming anyone but the rapist. Count me in !!!

I am curious how a person in the United States meets a person overseas and becomes a "victim" of marriage fraud?

It strikes me as extraordinarily odd that someone would enter into a marriage with a person who is a total and complete stranger and from a different culture to boot.

? How is this different that going on a wild weekend to Vegas and getting drunk and running into another drunk and getting hitched? (except for the booze part) You wake up with someone you don't know and of course its a disaster.

Why is everyone so shocked to find out they are not compatible with and have no common ground with a total stranger? There are not even any common cultural touchstones in these relationships. Different Religious denominations, different languages, different attitudes about everything.

There are no mutual friends or a way to check on a person who lives overseas to make sure they are a person of honor and respectability.

In a million years I will never understand a western woman marrying a man from the East?? Why would someone do that? For all you know these men have a wife/wives or children in their own country.

Cultural norms in many of these countries are such that men treat women as property or second class citizens. If someone has grown up thinking this all their lives, stepping off a plane in the US is not going to make a person have a different belief system.

When you bring these people into your homes and lives and they treat you in a way you did not anticipate (or with total disregard) its time to shake it off like the weekend in Vegas. You would not agonize over that for weeks or months or years you would simply END IT and move forward acknowledging you made a rash decision.

I do not know where you people are encountering these foreigners who are "scamming you" for Immigration Benefits, but I suggest where ever it is ...DON'T GO THERE ANYMORE.

I knew my wife for over a year before getting married. Divorce is one thing, but it is fraud if the residency seeker makes false abuse claims and abuses VAWA laws to expedite their immigration process. All of the petitioner's property is immediately turned over to the residency seeker before a divorce hearing. The illegal becomes legal and the U.S. citizen becomes illegal...

SeanPatrick,
    That's an interesting point. I have a lot of concerns over people who marry especially after meeting on the internet, not saying anyone did this here, but I know of many who did and got burned...

HelpVictim is a phuking pedo file !!!

I am curious how a residency seeker can sleep with someone, have children and put forward an act for years just to acquire U.S. residency. It must take a toll on the soul of residency seekers to prostitute themselves for U.S residency.