free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Should have listened to S.O.M

ok im sure you all were waiting for this but my wife came over hear and needless to say she has been anything but a complete ***** and turned into a total ***** after only living with me for two months ?? wtf She was really mad at me and the govenment because her plan to cheat the dhl into giving her the 10 year green card failed. LOL That tells me that we are smarter then reptilian based alien's .YEAH she is a proud women and closet Lizzy who every femenist and lizzy can admire she makes me sick i would like to put her in that hole where ever it is that go's back to china. Anyway she does not listen or sleep with me and has no respect for me at all and she doesnt talk with me. She tells everyone she meets what a bad person i am for not feeding her even though i do all the cooking for us and she won't eat anything (because its not made by a servent like she had in china ) my landlord is a police officer and a **** and are working together to try and get me to lose my temper so they can claim abuse charges on me but i don't give them the chance because im never at home when they are now. HA HA HA . the moment i laid eyes on that **** i knew she would be the perfect person to relace me as her husband. So it didnt take long for my land lord to move in on me and offer her a job and company car, free rent, munchable carpet ..lol i told my wife we are moving out at the end of the month and she told me to move without her... oh im so heartbroken ..*** ***.
    my wife is telling her that im abusive to her just because i yelled at her a few times, for not paying attention to me and speaking in some forieng language i think chinese or something. Anyway shes lucky i havent knocked her out because if i had any more less then a half life like i do now i wouldnt care. So should i file for a divorce or just move out ?

ok im sure you all were waiting for this but my wife came over hear and needless to say she has been anything but a complete ***** and turned into a total ***** after only living with me for two months ?? wtf She was really mad at me and the govenment because her plan to cheat the dhl into giving her the 10 year green card failed. LOL That tells me that we are smarter then reptilian based alien's .YEAH she is a proud women and closet Lizzy who every femenist and lizzy can admire she makes me sick i would like to put her in that hole where ever it is that go's back to china. Anyway she does not listen or sleep with me and has no respect for me at all and she doesnt talk with me. She tells everyone she meets what a bad person i am for not feeding her even though i do all the cooking for us and she won't eat anything (because its not made by a servent like she had in china ) my landlord is a police officer and a **** and are working together to try and get me to lose my temper so they can claim abuse charges on me but i don't give them the chance because im never at home when they are now. HA HA HA . the moment i laid eyes on that **** i knew she would be the perfect person to relace me as her husband. So it didnt take long for my land lord to move in on me and offer her a job and company car, free rent, munchable carpet ..lol i told my wife we are moving out at the end of the month and she told me to move without her... oh im so heartbroken ..*** ***.
    my wife is telling her that im abusive to her just because i yelled at her a few times, for not paying attention to me and speaking in some forieng language i think chinese or something. Anyway shes lucky i havent knocked her out because if i had any more less then a half life like i do now i wouldnt care. So should i file for a divorce or just move out ?

Hasn't she filed any VAWA against you yet?
    Most of the women these days try doing that to get GC.

She's lucky you haven't knocked her out??

Question i was planing on moving out with her at the end of he month but now she says she is not leaving. Should i have her sign something stating that she is staying there of her own free will so that i am not later accused of abanding her. Also the reason she said she is not moving with me is because she is afraid that my short temper and my yelling makes her very frightened. However it seems she is blowing this all out of porportion maybe trying to make a flimsy case of abuse as her legal resaon for not moving ? Also if i leave do i stil have to support her under the affidavid i signed to get her over hear in the first place. ? Does a divorce void that ? also i was told that you can only file one affidavid of support for someone in this county from another county at one time. I had already filed a affidavid of support for someone else that i belive is stil in effect but the person who did the immagration paper work for my wife ignored me when i asked it. What im getting at is that the affidavid of support i signed for her might be invalid because i was already had a affidavid of support for someone else in effect at the time. ?

No you cannot withdraw the affidavit of support . it is an approved document from uscis.

your income is probably high enough to support both affidavits filed so it is not an issue

Now you are on the hook for both immigrants that you filed for.

I told you long time ago what to do. You don't listen so why should I tell you again? Get the divorce papers served on her; then tell her that you want to reconcile but secretly proceed with the divorrce while banging her. Then the day of the interview, walk up to the entrabce of the building and then walk away.

SOM: LOL That's exactly what he should do!!!

Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I-864 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    How long does the i-864 stay in effect ?

Can it be withdrawn or amended or vacated by dhl or a Judge ?

and if so for what reasons.?

If my wife abandons me is that cause to show she obivouly can support herself ?.

A Marriage counsler will not work because i found out she was abused by her ex husband 14 years ago in china and she has held a secret hatered towands men in general ever cents than. Her motives for getting marriend to me were for her own reasons first ( 10 year g card ) when she came over she was very suprised that she got a 2 year conditional green card thus she switched gears and had to develope a plan that included making our marraige last for two years. However old wonuds surface fast with me yelling at her out of furstration and anger only brought on flash backs to the abuse she suffered in the past this hardwired her thinking to view me as on the same level she viewed her ex husband and she could not bounce back from this and i can tell you this she will never be able to be with a man beacuse she holds on to the bad memorys of past as if it were yesterday. Our marrige is over no matter what i do will be a waste of time because she has not let go of the other one from 14 years ago. She did not even have *** with any man for 14 years then she meet me and she is a cold fish in bed thats all i have to say ..if i were a counsler i would tell her carpet is your friend ... ..

Hi Jeanine did you know that your in between two pots of gold at the top of your rainbow.
    Your sitting pretty &lt;3

Halflife half love you long time...