free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mothers visit to US

I have been married 3 years to Usc .We will be coming upon the date to remove conditions on my green card.We want to have my mom visit us here.Anyone have any experience with the forms we need to fill out? Can i fill these out while im here while my GC still has conditions on it or do i have to wait till the GC becomes permanent?

I have been married 3 years to Usc .We will be coming upon the date to remove conditions on my green card.We want to have my mom visit us here.Anyone have any experience with the forms we need to fill out? Can i fill these out while im here while my GC still has conditions on it or do i have to wait till the GC becomes permanent?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joy01:
    I have been married 3 years to Usc .We will be coming upon the date to remove conditions on my green card.We want to have my mom visit us here.Anyone have any experience with the forms we need to fill out? Can i fill these out while im here while my GC still has conditions on it or do i have to wait till the GC becomes permanent? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Is your question regarding an immigrant intent or a non immigrant intent. In other words, are you asking which forms you should file to permanently bring your mother into the U.S. or is your mother just visiting?
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

we might need To Know a Little more About your husband First. Is he A Good Guy? Caring? Devoted? Loyal? You And Him Share Everything Correct???? For Life Till Death Etc.... Etc.....??? He Is Your #1? Most Important Thing in Your Life? You And He Strive To work Together For Same Future and Goal???

Mommy Is comming Hurray!!!! .

What Can You Tell Us about Your Future Goals? Your Plans For The Family????
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joy01:
    I have been married 3 years to Usc .We will be coming upon the date to remove conditions on my green card.We want to have my mom visit us here.Anyone have any experience with the forms we need to fill out? Can i fill these out while im here while my GC still has conditions on it or do i have to wait till the GC becomes permanent? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Is your question regarding an immigrant intent or a non immigrant intent. In other words, are you asking which forms you should file to permanently bring your mother into the U.S. or is your mother just visiting? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> just visiting

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    we might need To Know a Little more About your husband First. Is he A Good Guy? Caring? Devoted? Loyal? You And Him Share Everything Correct???? For Life Till Death Etc.... Etc.....??? He Is Your #1? Most Important Thing in Your Life? You And He Strive To work Together For Same Future and Goal???

What Can You Tell Us about Your Future Goals? Your Plans For The Family???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> well we have been together almost 7 years now and we got Married in 2006 , we love each other and we live in peace and love , as i said that we have been together 7 years i would let you know that we meet each other on the internet on 2001 thanx GOD we are happy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:

What Can You Tell Us about Your Future Goals? Your Plans For The Family???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> well we have been together almost 7 years now and we got Married in 2006 , we love each other and we live in peace and love , as i said that we have been together 7 years i would let you know that we meet each other on the internet on 2001 thanx GOD we are happy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that Is So Very Very special! Hearts! Please Tell More? Noone Knows You Here, Give Up the goods. Those Special Times, Places, Activity's. walks In The park, Etched Your Na,mes In A Tree Etc.?
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

You do nothing, she applies for a B2 Visa at the local consulate.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Theone:
    You do nothing, she applies for a B2 Visa at the local consulate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Theone thanx for ur reply

What country is she coming from Joy? It's possible she may be able to come in on the Visa Waiver Program if it's a country that's eligible, so that'd save some drama with forms etc.

The list is right here.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch