Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: got wel come letters yesterday

hi,
    i got two welcome letters yesterday. my interview was on 2nd nov and now i m waiting for my green or white card. the online status of my case is On November 9, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.i hope i will get my card by next weak. best of luck to everybody

hi,
    i got two welcome letters yesterday. my interview was on 2nd nov and now i m waiting for my green or white card. the online status of my case is On November 9, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.i hope i will get my card by next weak. best of luck to everybody

is your status based on marriage from US citizen???please reply...

i have a question to you....i already had my interview done and all that but the officer did not stamp my passport but told me to wait for my green card in the mail.the INS website did not upgrade my status yet.my interview was last may 2005 but until now i haven't receive my greencard yet or welcome notice....do u know anybody who had the same situation as i am....im worried now...i really don't know what to do.......

hi,
    i dont know, why they didnt send u any approval notice, welcome letter or green card. r u sure that officer told u that u will get ur green card. actually it happened also with me, in last aug 2004 i had interview(first) and officer told me i will mail u decision. i was waiting till than march 2005 and then i went to the immi office and got answer ur case is under process and in oct 2005, i got letter for another interview which was on 2nd nov. but on this interview i got the stamp on my passport. taht s wat happened with me.

hi,
    thank you for your time replying to my inquiries....the officer told me that they do not stamp passports but they mail out green cards once they approved the case...im in new york city and my interview was done in garden city (what about u?)...actually, it was my 2nd interview...the officer wrote down in my passport "interviewed" that's it and told me to wait for my greencard in mail...the officer did not told me to wait for their decision in my mail but told me to wait for the greencard in mail....may 2005 was the 2nd interview but until now i haven't receive anything at all, no letters nothing...i called the INS 1-800 number and the person told me about the change of address and stuff ( beacuse i change my address)but it was twice that i called INS that i haven't receive any letter of acknowledgement of the new change of address....it really made me upset now...my EAD expires january 2006 and i don't know if im going to renew my EAD or wait for another month ...wahat do u think???please reply......

hi,
    as u told me, immi said taht u will get ur green card. than u must get it, some immi offices donot stamp the passport but some do. my case is in las vegas. i think u should make infopass appointment and just ask them about EAD. 1-800 number never works, i called them 100 times and didnt get any answer.dont worry u will get it very soon.

it's just depressing...but i hope everything will be just fine....i'll let you know my situation ok..thank you...

From I what I have read elsewhere, you can get approved but the delay in sending the card will be because they are waiting on biometrics or FBI check. You may want to follow up on that and see it they sent it back. Good luck!