publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: My AOS Interview questions in Philly.

Hi Friends,
    I have got a lot of requests via emails and postings and people want to know what were the exact questions asked to me and my wife during our recent AOS interview in Philly. Well I am leaving the US in 3 days and hence I was really busy so I could not get to you guys. I really apologize. Now please remember this interview of us was a 2nd interview and hence the officer was just doing a formality like I had explained in my previous post (I don't think he conducts every interview at a speed of 160 miles an hour. He already knew it was easy and approved case). My first interview in Chicago was detailed but at the same time it was easy. Anyway Once again thanks for all your help over the years and best of luck with all your undertakings. God Bless.

Raju

Before I leave the US just had last 2 questions 1) Do I still have to hand over the I-94 to the airline or should I take it to India or leave it here in US? 2) In my wife's passport picture she was a brunette and now she is a blonde would she have any problems with Bombay immigration in India? It is so weird that her Indian visa does not have a picture of her so odd.

Every Question asked to me and my wife had like a one word answer or Yes/No. Max 5 min.
    First name?? Last name?? SSN# ??? Address?? Have I been arrested anywhere in the world before?? How many kids do I have in the US? How many kids do I have in the world? How many wives? How many times I have been married?? Why was I not approved in Chicago?? What is my date of birth? What is my wife's date of birth? When was I married? How many times I have left the US?? What visa was it?? Have I been on any public assistance? Where do I work? What do I do? What is my cell # and what is my home #? Am I a terrorist?

Question asked to my wife: Max 5 min.
    First name?? Address?? How many kids does she have in the US? How many kids does she have in the world? How many times has she been married?? What does she do? I guess that is about it.

Question asked to me jokingly after approval of Green-card: Max 5 min.
    Where am I going in a week? why? What does my dad do? What does my mom do? When was I leaving for India? And just general info.

Hi Friends,
    I have got a lot of requests via emails and postings and people want to know what were the exact questions asked to me and my wife during our recent AOS interview in Philly. Well I am leaving the US in 3 days and hence I was really busy so I could not get to you guys. I really apologize. Now please remember this interview of us was a 2nd interview and hence the officer was just doing a formality like I had explained in my previous post (I don't think he conducts every interview at a speed of 160 miles an hour. He already knew it was easy and approved case). My first interview in Chicago was detailed but at the same time it was easy. Anyway Once again thanks for all your help over the years and best of luck with all your undertakings. God Bless.

Raju

Before I leave the US just had last 2 questions 1) Do I still have to hand over the I-94 to the airline or should I take it to India or leave it here in US? 2) In my wife's passport picture she was a brunette and now she is a blonde would she have any problems with Bombay immigration in India? It is so weird that her Indian visa does not have a picture of her so odd.

Every Question asked to me and my wife had like a one word answer or Yes/No. Max 5 min.
    First name?? Last name?? SSN# ??? Address?? Have I been arrested anywhere in the world before?? How many kids do I have in the US? How many kids do I have in the world? How many wives? How many times I have been married?? Why was I not approved in Chicago?? What is my date of birth? What is my wife's date of birth? When was I married? How many times I have left the US?? What visa was it?? Have I been on any public assistance? Where do I work? What do I do? What is my cell # and what is my home #? Am I a terrorist?

Question asked to my wife: Max 5 min.
    First name?? Address?? How many kids does she have in the US? How many kids does she have in the world? How many times has she been married?? What does she do? I guess that is about it.

Question asked to me jokingly after approval of Green-card: Max 5 min.
    Where am I going in a week? why? What does my dad do? What does my mom do? When was I leaving for India? And just general info.