50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dangers of new immigration bill????

what in reality are the implications for those currently out of status now that the house of representatives have passed HR4437 bill, thanx

what in reality are the implications for those currently out of status now that the house of representatives have passed HR4437 bill, thanx

Someone12
    pack your bags and get ready to leave....

It is going to become ever-more-difficult to remain illegally in America. The American people are extremely upset about illegal immigration, and do not support the President's call for amnesty.

The House of Representatives is, indeed, more representative of the views of the American people than either the Senate or the White House.

America is a country of laws, and when you have millions of people who routinely break the law, the rule of law is undermined. It is time for America to defend its laws and sovereignty.

I and several of my friends and family members sent a letter to our representative requesting he support this bill. I haven't checked to see how he voted.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that my out of status ex gets sent back to Egypt on the next available flight or boat.

Bottom line, there are ways to immigrate legally before and after arriving on US soil. If someone chooses not to do what our laws say they must then I can't feel sorry for that person.

People are sent to prison every day for breaking the law and leave their children behind, so I hope illegal aliens can't use their USC children as a means to stay. If they can't bear parting with the child, take him/her with you to wherever you came from, let your children learn about their cultural heritage and also the valuable lesson of obeying the law.

Someone12
    Bigdummy: well said! This is a point that those tcs miss on I2us.lard - bank robbers and murderers don't get paroled merely because they have spawned some kids....why should illegals be rewarded because they performed some basic biological function? Answer: they should not.

sundevil i reall have to disagree that the american people are "extremely upset" about illegal immigration , most of them are aware of the important economic role immigration plays in providing you with cheap produce etc , ALL of them that i have met reproach their government for not providing reform , and have totally empathized with the plight of the illegal immigrant. hers to all those COOL americans, slainte!!!!

Someone12
    poddark: better read the polls again....more than 70% of AMericans do not want guest worker visas, they want illegals deported and out of their country.

Ummm.....this bill needs to pass in the senate and then signed by the president to become lawl.....most countries have enforcement before legalization...anyone that thinks that there wont be some kind of frenzy of enforcement is off their rocker...bottom line is the government have to be seen as DOING something about illegals before they DO something for illegals...get the point?
    Polls means nothing...who are the ones polled? Noone ever calls anyone in my 'hood for an opinion...people need to relax.

I did a quick google and got this...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...NGADG8GN41.DTL

Please read ""The good news," said Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform, who is close to the White House, is "the Senate is not going to pass an enforcement-only bill, and the president is not going to sign it."

Norquist said most House Republicans will vote for the bill "so they don't get yelled at" by voters.

Immigration has been percolating since summer as a premier issue going into next year's mid-term elections. President Bush made two speeches last month in the Southwest emphasizing border enforcement but also calling for a comprehensive approach that includes guest worker visas.

did anyone think that there was just going to be another amnesty? Hold on to your seatbelts..