free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Secondary evidence for a bonafide marriage

When I sent the I-130, I didn't have much in secondary evidence available (just wedding photos). Now that I have some additional evidence (joint bank, joint lease, etc...) should I send it seperatly to the USCIS or will they request it if they want to, or just wait for the interview?

When I sent the I-130, I didn't have much in secondary evidence available (just wedding photos). Now that I have some additional evidence (joint bank, joint lease, etc...) should I send it seperatly to the USCIS or will they request it if they want to, or just wait for the interview?

Hi wazwooz,
    I would wait to see if they send me an RFE(Request for Evidence) before i send out the additional evidence.If they don't you can show them at the interview.
    "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Wazwooz,

Cool Id and WELCOME to ILW.

I Can Answer This One No Problem!

Joint Bank Acct, Joint Lease/Mortgage Etc.

Pictures Together. Big Fat Diamond Ring

Your In! Take all proof With You To Interview. Hold Hands, Show Love, Etc.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Someone12
    gee...post-dated leases, etc....how long did it take you to forge those "signatures" and "dates?"....We don't want scam artists in the US of A.....

S12..is everyone guilty before innocent in your mind? t

Not that they have done anything wrong anyway, but it's like everyone is a fraud or committed a crime the way you see it.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    gee...post-dated leases, etc....how long did it take you to forge those "signatures" and "dates?"....We don't want scam artists in the US of A..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

CIS is So Screwed Up, What Difference Does It Make??? Eventually We Will Have More Contributors To The Cause! just A Matter Of Time. Our Rantings Wont Discourage the GOOD American Being Tricked!

Its A Take My Card and Call Me in 2 years and 1 day Way of thinking! "DON'T LOSE THE CARD, YOU WILL BE NEEDING IT"!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Someone12
    SPGirl...if the OP couldn't figure out that he/she needed some evidence about this 'relationship'...why didn't this idiot bring it to the first interview? How does one "forget" viable evidence, but then, a few days later,..why, what a surprise, suddenly there is some back-dated lease or bank account....my my my....yes, I have a lot of doubts about these kinds of 'relationships' and 'proof' -- especially when the 'just discovered' evidence is miraculously discovered a week after the first interview....

Dont lose That Card! You Will Be Needing It!!

Remember Where You Heard It! We Will Be looking Forward To Seeing You In The Future. As a VICTIM!
    We Are Here For The Victims! Just a Matter Of Time Before The Victims Out Weigh The Fraudsters!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    S12..is everyone guilty before innocent in your mind? t

Not that they have done anything wrong anyway, but it's like everyone is a fraud or committed a crime the way you see it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Will Answer for S12. YES!!! Those That Truly Have Good intentions Will Not Be Here!!! They will Be Enjoying The Dream as A Couple. Forever and Always!!! And Will Have No Need For ILW! Or Any other immigration Board! They Will Be Living The AMERICAN DREAM!!! Not Asking Questions Here. Not Wondering Why, Or What Happened! They Will Not Be Seeking Answers To Why They Where Defrauded Of Their Lives!!!

Yes "Illegal" immigrants guilty!!! Before and After!