free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: USCIS, Homeland Security, FBI.

You Allowed Me to marry a scammer Already Married to Someone else!!! what Kind of Background Check Are you Doing???? They Scammed YOU!!! Stole My life! Used my Son As a Tool To Perpetuate The fraud!!! THOSE OF FRAUD AND DECEIT BECAME LEGAL, I BECAME ILLEGAL!!! Born and Raised Here In USA!!!
    Now I Live Nowhere!!! A couch Part of the Week A tent The other half!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

You Allowed Me to marry a scammer Already Married to Someone else!!! what Kind of Background Check Are you Doing???? They Scammed YOU!!! Stole My life! Used my Son As a Tool To Perpetuate The fraud!!! THOSE OF FRAUD AND DECEIT BECAME LEGAL, I BECAME ILLEGAL!!! Born and Raised Here In USA!!!
    Now I Live Nowhere!!! A couch Part of the Week A tent The other half!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

USCIS has only so many tools to verify information on immigrants. She scammed you, not them. The blame is with her, not them.

Is this something you've just recently found out, MIR? I don't recall you ever mentioning the fact she was already or had been previously married.

If that's the case, then there's your smoking gun. If she was married then your marriage is invalid and she was not entitled to any immigration benefit through you and her family were not entitled to any benefit through her. If she was divorced and lied to the USCIS about previous marriages, then she's committed immigration fraud.

Put down the bottle, get your evidence together and go see someone about it.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

25 US Dollars!!!! Thats What It cost To verify through NSO. "National Statistics Office" The same place Verification comes from To Issue a Visa Through US Consulate!!! 25 Dollars!!!!

Any Idea What Its Like To be The abused And Not Call The police Because Your wife? "Ignorant To The scam" Few Months Later protect Self From Attack From Spouse, Get Charged With Abuse On a family Member, 4 days In jail, A Class After, Anger Management Where You Have To Write a Letter To Your Spouse Stating your Actions. I Hit you and I Am sorry, Etc. Even When It did not happen like that!!! You are forced to Lie To Get out!!! My Life = Dont Lie, Dont Steal, dont cheat!!!! Immigrants and Scammers More Important To My Own Country Than Natural Born!!!! My Son, They Took Everything I Worked for My Entire Life and Dispersed It among the family. My Son Nothing!!!! Everything I worked For They Stole So easy Here In Great Ole USA!!!!

I'm guessing that's a yes on the you just found out thing.

Do something about it. Hopefully it'll bring you some closure and you can move on with your life.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

I new Nothing Of Immigration Issues! A visa to Me was Credit card! Now I Know!!! Yes Dec. of 2008 My research revealed The scamm!!! 4 Years Of Suffering!!! My Son Used as a tool!!!! In Virginia I Will still Loose regardless!!!! And my son destined To Live Within a family of lies and deceit!!!!

Look MIR, if you have proof she was previously married and lied to the USCIS about it...you've got her. They will revoke her PR and boot her out. No question about it. I know there's no divorce in PI and record of any marriage will still be there. Do you have the USCIS paperwork? If so look and see what she claimed. If not, file an FOIA and see what she claimed. Either way do something about it instead of ranting to us. That might make you feel better but it won't solve your problem.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Affected Me So Bad I Ventured Out Seeking Truth!
    4 Other Pinay From a Broad Range. wealthy to poor seeking Answers. All Different! Yet The Family Rules Controlling The offspring, No Choice!!! You Must Help The Family, Plant the seed For the rest of the family!!! AT ALL COST!!!!! 1 USC LIFE IS ACCEPTABLE!!!

Oh, for crying out loud, MIR, pull your head out of your arse! You will only be a victim as long as you allow yourself to be. The power is in your hands now - if you don't want to do anything about it, fine, but don't come ranting and raving at us because you couldn't grow a pair.